prologue

Assalamualaikum

Welcome my lovely readers 😍

So here is the second prologue. First you can see on the description.

**********

"Adi don't... Don't ran away from me come here" he said in low but dangerous voice.

I gulped my fear and walked backward. Shaking in fear.

"Sameer your not in your sense..."

"I said come here!"

I tried to talked same sense in to him but he clenched his jaw and shouted at me.

"No! I won't! Your not in your sense! Just leave from here" I shouted back but he strode toward me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in.

"Why are you making this difficult? I know you also wanted the same.. I can see how your effected by me as I'm by you" he whispered caressing my cheeks with his one hand make me move back from his touch.

He was right. He had affect on me. But I'm not same cheap girl to lose my pride and Deen for the attraction. I already did many sin for him. For this attraction or should say this haram (forbidden) love which grew day by day in my heart for this man who was na-meharum ( a person who doesn't related to blood or husband ) to me.

"No! Sameer it's wrong! I'm married Sameer! It's haram (forbidden)" I screamed trying to pushed him but he was way too strong for me to budge.

"Let it be for a night! Then we will ask for forgiveness" he whispered in my ear while nibbling there. Making me look at him with disgust.

"No!" I shook my head while continuesly struggling to get out of his grip but my all struggle died when he crashed his lips on me. My eyes widened as I felt bitterness filled me. And here I came to know that he was drank. He was kissing me like a madman. His kiss wasn't gentle but a torture.

I tried to push him with all my strength and thank god he let go of me and stumbled back but what I did next make my life ruined completely.

I slapped him hard across his cheeks. He was shocked and look at me with wide red eyes. I also look at him with the same shocked. Stumbling back gulped I shook my head.

"You slapped me" he asked in low dangerous voice causing my stomach Churn. I could hear my trembling heart.

"Sameer please leave from here" I begged infront of him. Seeing him walking toward me like Predator. His eyes filled with lust. There is no human in him. He didn't look like the man I know.

I didn't know when he came this closed to me but I came to my sense when I felt him grabbed my hair and pulled me back.

"Now you have to pay for this" saying this he snatch the towel off of me making me screamed at the top of my lungs. And in the next second I was thrown on my bed and he was hovering over me kissing the life out of me.

And with that he ruined me. And killed the love i had in my heart for him.
And I promised to myself only one thing.

I will never forgive him

*********

Hmm.. toh.. how was it?

Tell me your opinion about it.

I just wanted to let you guys know what this story is.. so I hope you understand and ready for this journey.

If you haven't read blind by love then please read that story.. that story is really close to my heart❤️

First chapter will publish soon inshallah

Love angel❤️