18. Decision

Double update.❤

You're welcome 😉

Before reading this chapter go and vote previous chapter if you haven't voted yet.

***********

Author's POV

"You did this, didn't you?" Adiba asked as she walks inside their room. After shariq has done with the treatment of his brother they tried to postpone weddings for few days but Sameer said that it's not necessary and Nisar wasn't that injured to postpone the wedding. And after few discussion, and Sameer's final decision they agreed. Adiba let out a breath of relief and follow Sameer who come to his room.

"Maybe," Sameer said with a smirk.

"Sameer, how could you do that? Have you seen his face? How brutally you beat him" Adiba yelled but he seems to careless as he took out his mobile ignoring her which fuel her anger.

"I'm talking to you?!" She snatches his mobile away from his hand.

"What!? Did you really think I would spare him after he dares to mess with ME!" He shouted

"Ann? Wait a minute. Uh... I don't see how he mess with YOU?" Adiba acted crossing her arms around her. She knows what Sameer meant.

"He dares to touch you" He answered calmly but from inside that thought make his blood boiled.

"And how it concern you?" Adiba raised her eyebrows.

"Do you really want to go there again Adi?" He asks again calmly. But his eyes make Adiba gulped.

"Wha..what you mean?" She asks with a straight face. He smirks and took a few steps toward her.

"You know what I mean. And if you don't know I would gladly make you understand, what I mean. But this is not the time for this talk. I need to make a few important calls. And you should be with madiya cause tomorrow is her nikah and she needs you. So be with her and forget about everything.." He took his mobile from her hand and came closer to her ear before whispering "for now" and walked out of the.

Adiba sighed. He is becoming someone else. Sometimes He doesn't seem the soft kind Sameer but looks like some kind of dangerous man.

Adiba thought, rubbing her face.

**********

Today was a wedding day. Adiba and Sameer kept themselves busy in the wedding preparation and hadn't exchanged a word after that conversation.

Sameer got ready and went to the stage where grooms family were seated.

"Qazi Sahab (priest) is here" After sometimes someone yelled. And then qazi Sahab comes and they made him seated and began the nikah (wedding)