13. I want more

Assalamualaikum.

Hey guys, early update😅

Enjoy💕💕

**********

Sameer's POV

"Are you ready?" I asked Adi, who was sitting in my room on the sofa as I walked out of the closet wearing a casual shirt and jeans with a leather jacket. We are going to shopping with Madiya's in-laws. I wasn't going at first but when I think that Nisar will be there where Adi, I was damn if I let adi go alone with them.

"Hmm" she stood up and began walking toward the door.

"Adi" I called her. She stopped but didn't turn. She didn't answer me yet if she was ready to stay with me here or not but her silence makes me felt like I was forcing her and she will not deny me thinking she owes me that.

I stood in front of her "Adi look, don't think I'm forcing you to do anything. If your not comfortable, okay? I will tell everyone that...." I trail off. I don't know what I will tell. Considering this situation if I say truth then they will think of Adi some kind of cheap girl which I don't want.

"That what? That, You were lying? That I'm not your wife? That, Your living with some random girl?" She asks looking straight into my eyes.

"I..i don't know" I look away.

"It's not going to end here Sameer. This thing will straight go to your parents and media and after that what? Your reputation will be ruin" She says. Crossing her arms.

"I don't give a shit about it. I just don't want to force you in anything if your not comfortable " I said and mean it.

"That's not the problem Sameer, cause strangely I feel comfortable around you. It's about right and wrong and if I chose right then it will taint you and will ruin your reputation in front of everyone who respects you. And I can't let you ruin, I will never" she said in so much concern lace in her voice that makes my heat swollen in happiness. A small smiled made its way to my lips.

"It means you are staying here, with me?" I asked unsurely. And slightly nervous.

"As if I have a choice" mumbling this she walked out of the room leaving me grinning ear to ear like some schoolboy.

**********

"This is beautiful," Adi said when madiya showed her another dress.

Currently, I was standing in the store looking at everyone, who were busy in there shopping. Adi was just seated there looking at everyone silently just like me. It feels like we weren't supposed to be here in this crowd.

"Sameer how is it?" Amreen asked showing me a beautiful gown.

"Nice," I said with a small smile. She came to be with more few dress in her hands and started showing me.

"This colour looks beautiful on me right?" She said looking at herself in the mirror while holding the dress in front of her.

"Yeah. It's beautiful" I responded in a bored tone. She handed me her one of dress and began to examining another attaching into her body.

I felt someone's gaze and I was surprised at myself that my eyes directly landed on Adi, cause I somehow know that it's only her gaze which makes me feel like that. Strange and happy.

And I was happy to see her staring at me... No.. Uhm... Glaring at me?

She looks back and forth between me and Amreen with her dangerous glare when Amreen came in front of me with another dress in her hand and started asking how it looks on her.