39. Inaaya / Their cure.

Adiba's POV

We were in the mall shopping for everyone. Sarmad, twins and chacha Chachi. Alisha said since a year they hadn't shop for themselves so we thought of shopping for them. We bought many things for everyone and last Alisha said she wants to gift sarmad a jacket. We were walking toward the man clothing when suddenly A little girl bump on me. she put her feet on my foot.

"Careful little girl," I said and held her by her shoulder. She lifted her head and I felt a sudden pain in my heart seeing that same arrogant girl from Paris with the puffy red eyes and wet cheeks. Her hair was a mess. She was crying.

"Hey hey" I bend to her level. "What happens, sweetheart? And what are you doing here? Why are you crying? Where are your parents?" I bombed her with questions. she shoved my hands away.

"Daddy!" She cried and ran away from there. And I didn't know why but I ran after her.

"Adiba where are you going?" Alisha yelled. I stopped and turn to her.

"I will meet you outside you go and buy what you want. Call me after you have done" saying this I followed that girl before Alisha could say something.

"Hey stop" I yelled when she was running on the stairs. She trips and was about to fall on the stairs I ran faster and held her arms.

"Daddy... Daddy will leave me. Let me go. Daddy will leave me" She screamed crying and again tried to ran but I pulled her and wrapped my arms around her small delicate figure only to calm her.

"Shh! Calm down! calm down, baby! Your daddy isn't going to leave you! He loves you. He must be searching for you. If you're not waiting in one place then how can he find you?" She calmed but still crying. I felt my heart clenching seeing her crying like this. I pull back and cupped her face. "Shh don't cry" I wipe her face and said softly.

"I want my daddy" She again remove my hands and glared at me.

"I will take you to your daddy. Just tell me his name or number. anything" I said taking out my mobile from my jeans. She stared at me and then snatch my phone. She dialled the number and waited for another person to pick up. She again tried. "Give me I will try," I said and asked softly. She gave me a mobile.

I call on that number after a few second calls received

I call on that number after a few second calls received. I smile at that girl.

"Hel..." Before I could hear anything she snatched the phone.

"Daddy!" She cried. "Daddy please don't leave me!" She stopped and again started crying. "I.. I'm.." she looks around maybe he was asking where she was. I saw Starbucks in front of us and pointed toward there. She saw "I'm in front of the Starbucks. Daddy please come fast" she sobs and smiled before giving me my phone.

"Daddy promised me that he will be here before I complete counting 10. And he never breaks his promises" she exclaimed and for the first time, I saw her face shining. When she saw my small smile she rolled her eyes and started counting on her small fingers with a smile on her face.