4. That stranger

Adiba's POV

"Please save me" i pleaded holding his arms while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

He look my behind and then at me. And said "you are safe"

I heard their foot steps coming closer and I didn't know where I became this bold that I held his both arms tightly.

"Oh baby come here! We won't bite" they said and started laughing like a maniac. I closed my eyes tightly and many tears rolling down on my cheeks. I felt someone held my arms. My eyes shot open and I look at him .he blinked and nodded. As if giving me assurance. Assurance that he will protect me. Assurance that he won't let them touch me. And I don't know why I believed him.

Flipping me he stood in front of me. And now his back was facing that perverts and I was facing him. Putting my hand on the car I support myself cause my legs were paining like hell.

"Hey! Give her to us. We found her first. After we done you can take her" one of them said and my head started spinning hearing all those awful words. But I force my eyes opened.

He turned to face them while his back was facing me. Now I was hiding behind him securely.

"If you love your life... You will leave from here" I heard calm voice of his. But I could felt the thread he gave them.

"Are you threatening us?" On of them asked in mocking tone.

"I'm not threatening. I'm warning you" he replied with arrogance.

"Hahaha! Is he the one she was talking about"

"Oh I think so.. he must be her husband. Am I right girl?" They started mocking me. They knew I was lying to them. Unconsciously my hand tightly grip his arms from back. While I tried to hide from their dirty gaze. And Allah knows why I felt protected with this stranger.

That stranger didn't say anything and turned his head to look at me. He looked at me questioningly like as if asking me what were they talking about.

"I lied to them.. just to protect myself" I whisper with my quivering lips. and he nodded.

"Oh come on man! Don't waste our time. We are fine with it, If you want to join us..."

One of animal was saying while taking few steps closer but he stopped and the next thing I know was his screamed. that stranger walked toward them and they jump on him to punch him but before they can even touch him he Very expertly punch one and kick other. And now they three were on the floor. He started kicked and punching them brutally as if he was taking his anger out ?

I instantly covered my face. Cause I was scared of this violence. My head started aching. I held my head and ears tightly to reduce some pain but to no vain cause of their screaming.

After sometime it all went silent. Their screaming and that punching sounds stopped. I slowly opened my eyes and saw with my blurred vision that they all were gone. And that stranger was standing infront of me with concern face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. And when I saw they left and I was safe a sob ripped my mouth follow by tears.

"Hey! Don't cry.. they are gone" he tried to comfort me. I nodded with still in fear

"What are you doing on the street at this time?" He asked but I felt my head again started spinning.

"Where your from? And with whom you come here? What is you name?" He started questioning me. I tried my best to open my eyes. And to replied his questions.

"I was...al...alone..they..they wanted me to.. kill...I ran from there an..and ..my na..name is..adi..adi..." With that I felt everything around me black. And the last thing I remember was his voice.