Planning

February 11, 2016
10:23 p.m
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Javen Khari Scott

I was pissed off sitting on Kentrell's bed

I was pissed off sitting on Kentrell's bed. We had came down to Louisiana for something he said he needed to do. With the money he gave his mother a while ago she was able to get her house back. Everybody had locked me up in Kentrell's room. I mean I could leave out the room but it's not like I could leave out the house, he literally had all types of niggas down stairs to make sure I didn't leave.

I wondered what the hell he was doing. I hope it wasn't anything stupid, my birthday was in a few days. I didn't need the drama shit. Honestly, I wasn't even as excited for my birthday anymore. It felt like it was going to be a regular day.

The door opened and Kentrell came in. I frowned and he laughed coming over to me. He gave me my phone then tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

"You mad at me, I told you I had some shit to take care of." I rolled my eyes.

"Like what?"

"Don't worry about it, just know I was working."

"Working how?"

"Don't worry about it, just know I was working." He repeated before laughing.

"Haha ha hehe he." I mocked and he just continued to laugh. My face grew soft as I wanted to laugh too but I wasn't about to give in.

"Can you stop? Get out."

"Girl cut that out, you know good and damn well you not mad. You was finna laugh." He chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Don't nobody want to laugh with yo dumbass. And I am mad. You had all them muhfuckas keep me locked in this fucking room, I couldn't do shit all muhfucking day. Then you took my shit away from me and didn't come to check on me once. I could've died for all you know." I said and he just laughed at me.

"You so dramatic, I'm sorry. I'm back now." He smiled and I cracked a smile too.

"But we need to go home so come on." I sighed getting up, I brushed past him leaving out the room.

"He allowed you to come out?" Joe asked with a smirk and I flicked him off leaving out the house. I stood by Kentrell's car waiting for him to come.

"Hey!" A nigga walked over to me and I stared at him.

"What?"

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Javen." He nodded.

"Yours?"

"Kholen." I smiled.

"You from around here?" I shook my head.

"My boyfriend is though, I'm from Chicago but I live up in Atlanta." I said and he nodded.

"Boyfriend?" I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, he should be coming any minute." He smacked his lips.

"Damn, I was gon ask for your number though. Oh well-"

"I can still give it to you. We can become friends or something." I said and he smiled then we exchange numbers.

"I'll call you sometime." I gave him a small hug. He walked away and I just held a smile on my face.

I was glad I just made a new friend

I turned around now face to face with Kentrell.

"IlL cAlL yOu SoMeTiMe, get the fuck out my face Javen." He roughly pushed me to the side getting in the car. I grabbed the door before he could slam it shut like I knew he would.

"What's your problem?"

"Fuck you mean what is my problem? A nigga down here tryna get shit set up for your birthday and you in another nigga face all smiley?"

"Oh I see what we finna argue about." I mumbled.

"You act like we was kissing, I just met the nigga Kentrell. We cool, all we did was exchange numbers." I said.

"And you gave him a hug." I rolled my eyes.

"A hug Kentrell? You finna trip over this? Really?"

"Yes, I don't want you interacting with no nigga I don't know."

"Well I don't want you interacting with a bitch I don't know." I said.

"Ight, but I don't eem' much talk to no females other than the ones we hang around. Why? I'm loyal."

"So am I Kentrell don't do that, I didn't cheat on you."

"You might." He mumbled.

"Fuck you........you're doing way too much. I feel like you're accusing me of trying to cheat on you. I'm not taking this very light. Don't try to accuse me of anything." I said.

"I'm not accusing yo dumbass- get in the car so we can go. Not finna argue with you." I slammed his door going to get in the car. I slammed my door and his head snapped my way.

"Don't slam shit you ain't and can't pay for." I looked at him.

"Kentrell, DON'T do that right there. Don't take it there because I WILL take it ALL the way there." I chuckled and he shook his head driving off.

"Stupid ass, do to damn much. Was never that serious." I mumbled.

"Shut the hell up." I folded my arms.

"Fuck you."

"That's why I'm canceling all the shit I originally planned to do for your birthday." Tears built up in my eyes and bottom lip started to quiver.

"Ion care." I said.

"What you crying for then?" I turned around so my back was facing him.

"Crybaby." He mumbled.

"Shut the hell up please. And take me home, to my house." I said.

"No problem." We were in the car for hours until we finally made it back to Georgia. I had fallen asleep but was woken up feeling somebody picking me up. Seeing it was Kentrell I looked around. We were back at his house.

"I said take me home." He sat me down on my feet unlocking the door.

"Kentrell-"

"Come on." He pulled me in the house.

"Take me ho-"

"I'm tired! Damnit stay here or walk yourself home! Better be glad I ain't leave yo big headass in the car!" He yelled going upstairs to his room.

I could hear him still talking shit. I just went to lay down on the couch. I was still tired and didn't really want to deal with Kentrell.

I closed my eyes drifting off back to sleep until my phone started ringing. I smacked my lips not answering it, I was too tired.

Nia -
Do y'all feel Javen was wrong?
What do y'all think happened?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙