Range

October 31, 2015
1:00 a.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing from last chapter—
Javen Khari Scott

mAtlanta, Georgia Continuing from last chapter—Javen Khari Scott

"Ight." Skylar said and Kamryn grabbed my hand.

"Imma go if you wanted to come with me." He said.

"Yeah go." DaiJianna said.

"Uh ok, lets go." I said and we started making our way out the house, then I bumped into somebody.

"Sorry." I said just to see it was only Kentrell.

"Where you going?" He asked and then looked at Kamryn. He looked at me again and I just gave him a small smile.

"Be safe." He said before walking away. I rolled my eyes walking out the house.

"Who was that?" Kamryn asked.

"My friend." I said and he nodded. We walked to his car before getting in.

"Wait before you drive off, you gon take me home right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I ain't no kidnapper the fuck." He said driving off and I laughed.

"Just checking." I said.

"So Kiera one of the people that jumped you that day?" He asked and I nodded.

"Her and her lil friends." I said.

"But do you know her? Like personally or something?" I asked and he scratched his head a bit.

"We use to date." He said and I looked out the window.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"I sense and attitude coming." He said and I laughed.

"Nah, it's just I kinda felt like you were gonna say that but I was hoping you didn't." I said and he nodded.

"Why y'all break up?" I asked and he pointed to himself.

"We had got into a real bad argument one night and I hit her only to end up getting my ass beat." He said making me bust out laughing.

"And then she just left me, I mean we good now but then was just a real bad time for us." He sighed.

"You still got feelings for her?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hell no, we just cool." He said and I nodded.

"You ever had a boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nobody likes me plus, I've never had time for a boyfriend. Too much that goes on in my life." I mumbled.

"I know how that shit feels. Already got enough going on don't have time for somebody else to add on." He said and I nodded.

"Exactly, plus I'm young as hell." I chuckled.