Shame

July 16, 2018
3:00 try p.m
Los Angeles, California
Javen Khari Scott

I sat down with Jonnie, Sky and DJ looking for things for my babies while Kentrell and the boys were at the studio

I sat down with Jonnie, Sky and DJ looking for things for my babies while Kentrell and the boys were at the studio. I really wanted to move into my own house so I could have my own space but I was scared. Kentrell does all this moving around stuff, he does all types of events and tours I would be home a lot of the time alone with the babies. I didn't want to be traveling everywhere with him with two new born kids, that was too much.

"Where you thinking about moving too?" DaiJianna asked.

"Well I wanted to move back to ATL or I had Texas in mind."

"No you need to move somewhere close. That's a real distance." Jonnie said.

"And what about college?"

"I'm going to be going online, but Jonnie those are just ideas I had in mind." She nodded.

"You really grown bruh, finna have not one but two kids." I smiled.

"Right, I remember when this bitch use to be so innocent." Skylar added.

"It's y'all fault, y'all changed my life for real." I said and they smiled.

"Then y'all moved away and forgot all about us, didn't care to call or anything." DaiJianna said with a small pout making me chuckle.

"Bitch please....." Then I came across all these cute little clothes. I smiled starting to order them all.

There was a knock on the door and Jonnie got up to get up.

"Uh Jay is this yo stuff?" I looked seeing hella boxes.

"Kentrell." I mumbled getting up.

"This nigga bought all this shit for these kids." I laughed as they all helped me bring them in the house. I simply told Kentrell not to get too much stuff but of course he don't listen. He loved to spoil his kids, which made me happy but I didn't want to spoil them too much. I didn't want bratty bougie acting kids.

"Come on y'all let's go through them." Skylar said.

"Well y'all can do that, that's way too much shit for me." I said sitting back down.

"Ight, we got it." They all sat down on the floor going through the boxes. I really loved my friends they were so supportive and a big help.

I seen a little figure from out the corner of my eye. I looked up and seen it was Justice. My eyes lit up seeing she was actually standing.

"Jonnie look, look." She quickly turned around to look at her babygirl. A smile formed on her face.

"You walking mamas? Come on." She encouraged and Justice just stood there trying to keep her balance.

"Bitch she don't like you." DaiJianna said and Jonnie glared at her. It's crazy because they never use to like each other now they're like sisters.