Danger

December 1, 2015
3:46 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing from last chapter—
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

mAtlanta, Georgia Continuing from last chapter—Kentrell Desean Gaulden

Nia - #FREE10 🥺😍

I stood at this police station with this little girl named Jasiah waiting for DaiJianna. She had fought Avianna for the rude comment towards Jasiah. I didn't know who this little girl was, or why DaiJianna went so hard for her. But obviously this little girl meant something to her.

Avianna was in the hospital right now, she had a broken nose and a twisted arm. She was bruised badly too, DaiJianna did some real damage. This is why we didn't like for her to get angry, she had a bad temper. She was a real fighter.

Jasiah tapped my leg and I looked down at her.

"Is my mommy going to be ok?" She asked and I bent down to her level. I didn't know what bond her and DJ grew and since I didn't know I couldn't say anything.

"Yeah, hopefully." I mumbled the last part.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Her little brother." I smiled and she returned one.

"Her brother? So that makes you my uncle because she's my mommy now." I chuckled, she was so cute. She was making me want my baby to be a girl.

Noticing the bruises on her face I frowned but didn't say anything.

"What's your name?"

"Kentrell."

"So I can call you Uncle Trell?"

"I'm cool with it." I said and she gave me a hug. I smiled picking her up. Then DaiJianna started coming towards us with and Officer, the same Officer that helped me.

"She belong to you?" I laughed.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Mama look, I found a new uncle." Jasiah said and she laughed taking her from me.

"This little girl has such a good heart and happy soul." I smiled.

"Wish we were all like that." DJ said as we walked out the police station. We got in my car that Kali was also in.

"Alright Dai where you want me to take you?"

"Back to that hotel so I can get my shit." I laughed driving off.

"Kali you got anywhere you want to go?" She shook her head.