Crossed

April 23, 2020
2:00 p.m
Los Angeles, California
Continuing from last chapter —
Javen Khari Scott

mLos Angeles, California Continuing from last chapter —Javen Khari Scott

"Javen he cheated." My Aunt said and I looked at Kentrell. He shook his head so I looked at my aunt.

"Out of all people, I would think you would like to see me happy. People will do anything to break us apart. Never thought you would be one of them." I grabbed Kentrell's hand walking away, ignoring my aunt as she called my name.

"You didn't have to talk to her like that Jay-"

"Yes I did, she literally just lied on you Kentrell. For what? To break us up? She deserved that."

"No she didn't, she wasn't lying."

"Wait what?" He sighed.

"So you did cheat?"

"Yes but it was the same day you cheated on me. Which I just found out yesterday. Like you wouldn't have told me I didn't plan on telling you either."

"Oh.......well who'd you have sex with?"

"That's the part you're going to hate me for. But please just hear me out." I sighed.

"Go ahead."

"A few nights ago when you went out and were having fun dealing with your depression the way you did I was dealing with my depression totally different. I was to the point where I almost swallowed my whole bottle of steroids-"

"What? I thought I told you to throw that damn bottle away."

"I did, but you didn't tell me to throw the bottles away." I shook my head.

"You never came home Jay and I needed to talk to somebody. So I called your aunt because I knew she would listen and give great advice. All that she did, she made me feel better. But I needed more, hours later and you never came home. But she was still there, please don't hate me. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex that night-"

I started gagging before I threw up all over the ground. I was disgusted, that was so nasty. I couldn't believe it, and I wasn't going to blame Kentrell for this. My Aunt is 40. A grown ass woman, she knows right form wrong. She took advantage of Kentrell and the fact he was and still is depressed. I don't give a damn, nobody will change my mind about that.

"Here." Kentrell took off his shirt giving it to me to wipe my mouth.

"N-No just don't." I gently pushed him away.

"Don't touch me for a while ok." I walked away making my way home and he only followed me.

"Are you mad?" I didn't say anything.

"Javen are you mad at me-"

"No. I'm not mad at you. I just feel a little weird right now ok." He nodded.