Replay

April 19, 2016
1:44 a.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

I was sitting down on the couch waiting for Javen to come

I was sitting down on the couch waiting for Javen to come. She was here when I went to sleep but when I woke up she was gone. Didn't leave a note, send a text or bother to call me. I been blowing her shit up and she ain't said shit to me.

I regret buying her ass a car, she don't know how to sit her ass down now. It pissed me off, she could've let me known something. I was worried about her.

I heard talking coming from outside. I scrunched up my face getting up. I went to open the door and I seen it was Javen talking to that Kholen nigga. They both quickly turned to look at me.

"Oh Wassam mane." He smiled holding his hand out to dap me up but I just looked at it then him.

"Get the fuck out my face." I said and he laughed.

"I am so sorry Kholen, want me to drive you somewhere?"

"Nah ma, I'm good. I'll call you later Ight." She nodded.

"And I'll be down here for a few more days, you know where I'm at though." She smiled and he walked away. She came in the house shutting the door behind her.

We stood there staring at each other but she kept looking around every now and then.

She tried to walk away but I blocked her path.

"Kentrell, what are you doing?"

"So you snuck out to hang with that nigga? What the fuck were y'all doing?"

"Oh my gosh, here we go." She groaned.

"He texted me letting me know he was in Atlanta. We met up and just hung out for a few hours." She shrugged.

"Where did y'all hang?"

"The hotel he was staying at, but we didn't do anything." She said and I gave off a slight chuckle, I could smell the alcohol in her breath. Her eyes were red too.

"You been drinking and smoking huh?" She shook her head.

"No, my eyes just red because I'm tired." She yawned.

"Yo breath smell like alcohol though." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Ok I might've had a drink or two but that's it ok." I shook my head going upstairs and she followed me.