Case

November 1, 2015
7:45 a.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Skylar Honor Harrison

Everybody was getting ready right now because we were getting ready to head back to Baton Rouge

Everybody was getting ready right now because we were getting ready to head back to Baton Rouge. I personally didn't wanna go because we would be leaving Javen and Kentrell.

It's only been a week and I grew a good bond with Javen. I really loved her, and hoped I would see her again.

I left out my room going to Kentrell's. Seeing he was still asleep I sighed. I went over to him giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"We'll come back- or you can come visit. And you can bring Javen-"

"If you don't get yo hot breath ass out my fucking ear." He mumbled making me laugh.

"Dent head we finna leave." I said and he nodded.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I said giving him a hug.

"Imma go see y'all next time ok." He said and I nodded letting him go.

"Bring Javen." He waved me off.

"Get out my house." He said and I shook my head leaving out his room. I went downstairs to see everybody waiting on me.

"You ready?" Joe asked and I nodded. We left out the house getting in the car.

"Let me tell y'all niggas something right now-" DaiJianna turned around in her seat.

"Y'all not gon be yelling or playing in my damn car. Don't touch nothing because when you touch you break. Shut the fuck up and ride." She huffed turning back around.

"Ready?" She asked me and I nodded. I got my phone sending Javen a quick text letting her know we left.

"We should've brought Jonnie." DaiJianna slammed into breaks.

"Ben push them words back down your throat." She said and he looked down.

"Sorry." He said and she shook her head.

"Thought you lost yo damn mind for a second." She chuckled starting to drive again.

I looked back at Ben seeing he actually looked sad.

"Aye DJ just stop by her apartmen-"

"No, we going back to BR! No extra shit!" She snapped.

"I'd rather stay here though." Joe said.

"Facts." Ben added.

"I would too ok, but we have to go back home." She said.

"We don't really have too-"

"Well I do ok. I have school, I'm so close to graduating. Then I have cheer, I have to go back. But if y'all want to stay you can stay." She said we all looked at each other.