Timeout

November 23, 2015
2:53 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing from last chapter—
Javen Khari Scott

mAtlanta, Georgia Continuing from last chapter—Javen Khari Scott

I knocked on the door of Jonnie's apartment. I really wish this bitch would bring her ass home, I missed her. I actually hated staying at the house all the time with nobody there.

It opened revealing her standing there with nothing but a bra and panties on.

"Oh hey." She smiled letting me in.

"Hey bitch, why you don't go on no clothes?"

"I was getting ready." She said as we walked into her room. I seen a pile of clothes on the floor, they were nigga clothes.

"Jonnie, who's clothes are these?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Oh um......somebody." She mumbled.

"Who? What nigga you messing with?" She shook her head.

"My business not yours." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok Kentrell told me you needed to talk to me, what's up?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"Oh right." She sighed sitting beside me

"Oh no it must be bad news."

"No it's not really bad news, at least not for me." She said.

"Wassup?"

"Javen I've applied to a few colleges out in California, Florida, and Tennessee." I smiled.

"I don't know when the letters are suppose to get back to me or if I have got accepted or not, but Javen if I do get accepted to one of the schools. Moving will have to happen." She said.

"You'll be leavin-"

"No Javen, we will be leaving." She said and I frowned.

"Why do we both have to go?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"I'm almost and adult Javen, you're just a kid. I'm your guardian, just like if I was a parent. The child has to go where the parent goes." She said.

"Jonnie no. I like it here, I have friends and Kentrell-"

"I understand, but if I get accepted in to one of those schools- when the time comes we will have to move." She said and I looked down.

"No. You can go but I want to stay." I said.

"Do you really want to fight about this Javen? I said IF I get in to one of those schools. I won't know until a few months, chill. And yes, if I do get accepted into one we are moving. End of discussion." She said

I sat there for a minute just thinking about what she said. I was really happy and was hoping she did get accepted into one of the schools, I just didn't want to move anywhere. I liked where I was at and if I moved me and Kentrell would most likely break up.