Best or Worst

Nia- y'all I know I keep doing these time skips 😂, but when I get stuck I have to do this or else y'all won't get a chapter until like a week. Plus it speeds up the process as to what I want to do 💙

[8 months later]
October 15, 2019
2:27 p.m
Houston, Texas
Javen Khari Scott

mHouston, TexasJaven Khari Scott

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Mama." Javani babbled holding onto my leg to keep her balance. I looked down at Ja'Khari as he climbed up my body.

"Khari stop, badass." I said picking him up. I tried to pick Javani up but she remained holding onto my leg. I sighed started to just walk away and she giggled making me laugh.

"Get off of me girl, why are y'all like this?" They would both be turning 1 next month. Time was flying by so fast, I just wanted them to go back to tiny babies.

"Mommy!" Olivia called.

"I'm coming baby." I slowly walked down the stairs holding onto Javani's arm. It was times like this where she would let go and tumbling down the stairs. I ain't have time for that.

"What wrong baby?"

"Can I hav endive please?" She asked politely and I smiled.

"Yeah." I got a Capri-sun out the fridge handing it to her

"Thank you." She went over to the living room starting to finish coloring. Olivia was 3 years old, she was O'syris's daughter. She was so quiet but was very polite and helpful. O'syris was doing a very good job raising her.

We were together now though, been together for about 5 or 6 months. We've been doing good too, happy and everything. We rarely fall out and if we do we don't blow it up into something it didn't have to be. We had a very healthy relationship and I was thankful.

I really loved him, it took a while for him to get use to this relationship thing being that he hadn't been in one since his last passed away. But he was good now.

We had moved to Houston into a bigger house for our little family. It was me, him, the twins, Liv and Jordan and Kemonté who came every time they didn't have school.

I was also doing college online, and I was taking therapy classes. I was doing good in school right now and those therapy sessions were helping me out a lot. I also would do hosting a with Jania at all these different clubs which brought in hella money.

My life was just going good, healthy and everything. I think being around people who actually loved and cared for me played a big part.

"Y'all want a snack?" I asked and the twins nodded.

"Liv, you want a snack baby?" She looked at me.

"No thank you." I nodded, I went in the pantry grabbing the twins a fruit snack. I put them in their high chairs opening the packet for them so they could start eating.

Lifelineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें