Crazy

October 21, 2019
4:36 a.m
Houston, Texas
Continuing from last chapter —
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

I was at the hospital sitting in a chair beside Javen's hospital bed holding the twins as they slept

I was at the hospital sitting in a chair beside Javen's hospital bed holding the twins as they slept. Tears rolled down my face as I watched Javen sleep.

That damn cancer shit came back. She now has stage 4 of Leukemia. That's the worst one, they said it caused her to have a bit of a stroke which is why she wouldn't answer me back at the house. She wasn't able to speak and the left side of her body went numb like she was paralyzed.

They said she has a bunch of small and large tumors growing in her body. Mostly her stomach area, her breast and chest area. They wanted to get them removed quickly before they got bigger. If they got bigger, she would definitely die because of how many there were inside her.

Honestly her risk of dying this time was very high. That was only because she had stage 4. They told me that she really wasn't physically strong enough to possibly fight this off but I believed in her.

I couldn't help but to think about when she had stage 2 of Leukemia.

November 24, 2015
"No, you won't be available til' next year. Remember?" I mumbled resting my body on top of hers. She licked my neck making me shake my head.

"Quit Javen." I said getting irritated. This was the last time I was ever going to let her get drunk.

Then all the sudden her body got hot as hell.

"Kentrell....."

"I know." I mumbled getting off of her. I made a face seeing these red spots and bruises starting to appear on her skin.

"What the hell." I mumbled then looked at her. Her nose started bleeding a lot.

"Oh shit." I sat her up.

"My bones feel sore." She said starting to cry.

"It's ok Javen just wait." I took off my shirt giving it to her for her nose. I picked her up sitting her on my lap.

"Kentrell it hurts." She cried and I just focused on these bruises and shit that were literally just appearing on her.

Her body was getting hotter by the minute.

I quickly got my phone calling Jonnie.

"What?"

"Something wrong with Yo sister, I'm deadass." I said.

"Like is she playing or like is it serious?"

"Serious, her body temperature done jumped high as hell. She got the bruises and spots that are just appearing on her skin and she said her bones sore then she got these nose bleeds." I said.