Disapproval

October 26, 2015
3:53 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing from last chapter —
Javen Khari Scott

mAtlanta, Georgia Continuing from last chapter —Javen Khari Scott

"Javen don't ever do anything like this again. You are the only thing I have left. Let that sink in." Jonnie said before hanging up.

I never knew she felt that way.

Jonnie has always been protective of me. She's my big sister but acts like my mom and I never knew why but now I do. I didn't know she felt that I was the only person she had left. I didn't know how she felt the way she did when I was out of her sight. There's so much I didn't know.

But what I did know was she loved me and was going to protect me from anything and anybody.

"Aye you ok?" Kentrell asked coming back in the room. I quickly wiped my face before smiling.

"Yes I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"You hungry? Thirsty?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have a question." I said and he laughed.

"Does us hanging out mean we're friends?" I asked and he shook his head.

"There are steps to becoming a friend. First we have to start off by learning shit about each other. Then we have to build trust. Then there's understanding each other and you learning to stick up for yourself. If we can accomplish all that we can consider ourselves friends." He said and I nodded.

"So what exactly are we now?" I asked.

"Cool." He said with a smile.

I started staring at his eyes taken away by their beautiful color.

"Something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You got some pretty ass eyes." I said and he laughed.

"Thank you."

"I have another question." I said making him shake his head.

"Why you acting like you wanna be cool now but in front of people you act different. That makes you seem kinda 2 faced." I said.

"Look all I'm going to tell you is listen to the words that come out my mouth to you. Whatever I say to you will be the truth." He said and I nodded.

"Ok, but that makes me think you ashamed to let people know we cool. You making me think you finna act like everybody else. But ok." I shrugged getting on my phone.