"Your team finally won this time?" "Tab and the others are a famous losing team because they are younger. The little guy is very frustrated, so he secretly practises at home every day.

    "Yeah, although it only wins 1 to 0, but if you win, you win. "Tabor said with a proud face with his head held high.

    "Well, I will give you some delicious food tonight as a reward for you." Bai Mu looked at his little Mo and thought it was very cute.

    "What's delicious?" "The little lion stared at Bai Mu with bright eyes.

    "You'll know at night . " "Bai Mu thought that now that all the seasonings are almost ready, he will show it off. He wanted to make it, but the clever woman can't cook without rice.

    "It's great, there's something delicious for the evening . " "Tab was dancing happily. He saw Bai Mu and the others pinching grapes and asked curiously: "The tower, what are you doing?" "

    Smelly boy, have you only seen it now?" Go and wash your hands to help. "Angelo has nothing to do with this round-looking and very greedy brother.

    "Oh. "Tab obediently washed his hands and joined the crowd of grapes.

    Celtic came back for dinner at noon, and Bai Mu asked him to help slaughter a flower, bird and a Lulu beast. He wanted to prepare food for everyone at night.

    Kai Xi heard that Bai Mu was going to cook, but he never went back to prepare to wait here for Lai to go back after dinner. In the afternoon, Bai Mu went into the kitchen after taking a nap.

    He has to boil the flowers and birds first. He washes the flowers and birds and cuts them into pieces, then puts the flowers and birds in the pot and puts the green onions and ginger, and adds some cooking wine from the space. After the water rises, the foam is beaten away. Stew the flower and bird meat with a small fire, then add fresh bamboo shoots, and finally add salt and MSG tree leaves. After the soup is boiled, set it aside to dry, put it in a blue wooden tube before eating, and heat it on the fire to eat. The resulting soup is crystal clear and has the fragrance of blue wood.

    Next, Bai Mu asked Anqiluo to increase the fire, put oil and maple syrup in the pot, and when the maple syrup was melted into large bubbles, mixed with green onion, ginger, salt, black fruit juice, etc. Put in a spice bag made of pepper, grass fruit, etc., and then boil it into brine. Will be used to braise meat later.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, what are you doing so fragrant?" Casey smelled the marinade, and felt that the secretion of saliva increased.

    "Are you making braised pork?" Anqiluo smelled it. This is the braised pork they had eaten last winter.

    "This is the marinade. Just put the meat in it and cook it later. But when your eldest brother and they are coming back, they are cooking. This is more delicious with heat."

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, you will also teach me to cook this dish later ." Let's cook." Casey pestered Bai Mu to learn.

    "Okay, wait for me to make today's dishes first."

    Bai Mu asked Casey to help wash some cucumbers and cut them into strips. Then let Anqiluo help to deal with Lulumon, and wait for it to be cooked.

    After a few people were busy all afternoon, Bai Mu made a different world blue wood flower and bird soup in addition to the bamboo tube chicken method. Then there is the five-spice braised pork, because the meat of Lulumon is very delicious, and the stewed meat is also exceptionally delicious, which is completely beyond Bai Mu's expectations. Others include pickled cucumbers, stir-fried green beans, steamed salted eggs, and a generous amount of twice-cooked pork. Finally simmered in a clay potA big pot of stewed rice with ham, potatoes, and broad beans.

    In the evening, after Celtic, Reggie, and Tabor came back, Angelo and Casey brought the food to the table. As soon as Bai Mu opened the steaming pottery pot, a scent rushed over his face. There was the fragrance of rice, the mellow ham, and the fragrance of broad beans and potatoes, which made people hungry and moved his index finger.

    Bai Mu gave everyone a bowl of rice, and then Tabor couldn't wait to put a large piece of stewed pork into his mouth. As he ate, he said vaguely: "The tower, why is this braised pork better than last year?"

    "Because this is made with Lulumon, you eat slowly and no one will take you." Bai Looking at him gorging himself, Mu was really worried that he would be choked.

    Tabor didn't have time to speak, but saw him eat a few bites of meat and some more bites of rice, then lifted the blue wooden cup on one side and took a sip of the chicken soup inside. The Celtics family has now grown up to eat rice and side dishes, and now they can't stand the days of eating barbecue and broth every day. And Celt also understood why Bai Mu always didn't eat Y_u before, so he often only ate fruits.

    The others did not speak, and kept holding the dishes in the bowl. Bai Mu ate some hot and sour pickled cucumbers, and felt that greasy meat still had to be a bit refreshing. How long have you not tasted this hot and sour taste? It was so delicious, Bai Mu ate most of the pickled cucumbers by himself.

    After dinner, Casey went back contentedly, and Tabor took a rest and went to practice playing under the cliff in the backyard. Bai Mu thought to himself that if this little guy had become a good football player in their era. Anqiluo went to Lei Zhe's house, don't think it must be the two of them getting tired.

    Celtic and Bai Mu sat in the courtyard for a while before entering the space, Celtic was still diligent in finishing the work in the field first. Although the land in the space is fertile, no matter what you plant, you just need to sow the seeds in, but harvesting still needs to be done by yourself. Food is plentiful now. Vegetables are grown in every family's yard, and some have grown rice this year. They do not need to grow too many vegetables in the space. Now a piece of land has been vacated to grow various fruits, a piece of land to grow some seasonings, and a piece of land to grow some herbs. These were brought by Celt when they went to help the great witch gather medicine.

    Bai Mu thought that all the medicines in Da Wu last year were used up, and if Da Wu hadn't saved enough, he broke into a cold sweat. What if Celtic was out of medicine when he was injured? So Xi_ng, the hamster genus he was infected by his tribe, came out and started hoarding medicinal materials in his space.

    Bai Mu resolutely took care of the animals in the space. After feeding the flowers and birds, he saw that there were already a lot of fish and shrimps in the space. He wanted to let Selter fish some up and make grilled fish tomorrow, and the others could be dried. Dried fish.

    After finishing his work, Celtic, who was finally able to enjoy his own welfare, hugged his beloved Bai Mu to take a mandarin duck bath. Although Bai Mu might not be able to eat him every time, he could still hug Mo Mo.

    As for Celtic's intimate behavior, Bai Mu is now very used to it. But still try to restrain himself and not let Celt go too far. Celter didn't say anything about this. Recently, Bai Mu had to worry about the defensive measures in the clan, so he should let him go for the time being. They still have a long winter to make friends, don’t they?