"Um~~ Bai Mu, tighter, tighter. Celtic hit him harder and harder time and time again.

    "Well~~ Celtic~~" Sensitive Bai Mu could clearly feel every movement he made in his body, and his blurred eyes kept watching like this. The person thrusting inside him. Why did the honest-looking man become like this when he got on the bed, this bastard. Soon he was grateful and grateful for the pleasure of

    MadeIn and lost his crazy energy. Celter stopped suddenly . , A hand heavily pressed Bai Mu’s head to seal his gasping lips. This kiss was overbearing and fierce, and Bai Mu could not help but proactively stretch out his tongue to entangle him and chase him. Celtic kept backing away. then latch onto the white, animal husbandry and explore suck out tongue teasing. let Celtic responded white animal husbandry more excited, stuck in his body hard object slowly moved, that point directly against the light-sensitive poked.

    "woo Woo~~It’s so uncomfortable~~Selte~~I want~~" Bai Mu gasped, and Y_u couldn’t see any relief, which made him uncomfortable. He couldn’t help twisting his waist, tightening the cunt behind him. Celt's eyes darkened, grabbed his snow buttocks, and pulled them away to expose the hidden nudity more clearly, and slammed into the wet red nudity.

    "Ah ah~~ so deep~~ Celtic, no~~ I want it~~" Bai Mu was almost out of breath due to the sensational pleasure. Celtic is all in and out, heavy and deep, every time he thrusts, it involves the tender red flesh on the inner wall. Celt felt the ecstasy small hole shrink tightly, Bai Mu reached the top, and Xi-e suddenly wetted the abdomen of the two with a lump of white liquid. Bai Mu weakly leaned in front of Celtic X_io_ng, and could only fluctuate with his movements. The folds of the inner wall kept rubbing against the small bumps on his body, Celt only felt that the blood of his whole body was gathering in the lower abdomen. After a few vigorous thrusts, a scorching liquid gushed out.

    After the two announced Xi-e, Celt reluctantly pulled it out of Bai Mu's body, which really exhausted him. He picked up the feeble Bai Mu and strode towards the hot spring in the forest, preparing to help Bai Mu clean it.

    Celt let Bai Mu lean in his arms and sit in the hot spring. When the dazed Bai Mu came into contact with the warm spring water, his sanity became quite clear. Celt soaked Bai Mu's black hair, took out Shaguguo from the small basket by the pool, and carefully rubbed it on his hair. Then rub it gently and massage him. He remembers that when he was injured, Bai Mu washed his hair and massaged him in the same way. It felt very relaxing.

    Bai Mu squinted comfortably, enjoying Celtic's service. He was too tired to move now. Feeling Celtic's thieves moving behind him, Mo immediately rounded his eyes. "What are you going to do?"

    "Don't worry, I'll just clean it for you." Although I really want to keep my liquid in Bai Mu's body like this, it still doesn't work for Bai Mu's health.

    "I'll do it myself." He is very worried about this guy now. You want a beast who has not known the taste of meat for more than 20 years, after suddenly knowing the beauty of meat, can restrain the food from being in heat. But the other party did not give him the opportunity to refuse.

    "Hey, I'll help you, don't worry I will do nothing." Said Selter said two fingers steeply inserted into the small holes behind Bai Mu, and the warm spring water followed his fingers into Bai Mu's body. The very sensitive body that was played with shuddered, and the fluid in the body flowed out. Celt's fingers buried behind him began to be dishonest, twitching between the somewhat red and swollen inner walls, rubbing the sensitive spots in his body intentionally or unintentionally. Bai Mu reflexively clamped Xi_ng's buttocks and snorted. The nasty finger slammed the sensitive part.  "Ah~~ha~~" Bai Mu felt a familiar pleasure rising from his body. Little Bai Mu also stood up, and the liquid was overflowing with excitement. Holding it with a big hand, he moved it up and down, rubbing the pink jade stalk with his callous hand.

    "Bai Mu, Bai Mu, let me in, let me in, I... can't help it!" As he said, he squeezed the painful heat between Bai Mu's crotch and rubbed it.

    "Asshole, didn't you say~~ woo~~ did nothing~~ do?" Bai Mu's voice gradually turned into a fragmented moan. Selte supported his erection, aimed at the small flower hole, struggling to push it in, penetrated through the root, and penetrated until it was swallowed without root. It was tightly wrapped by the inner wall and brought an indescribable sweet pleasure. .

    Celtic felt that his whole body was about to melt, and he couldn't control his body and pushed it up.

    It was noon the next day when Bai Mu woke up, and he opened his eyes on the bed he was lying on, and there was still the strange feeling of foreign matter entering and the hot pain behind him.

    "Bai Mu, you are awake, are you hungry? I'll go and you will get some food." Celter said happily when he saw Bai Mu wake up, and then walked out. After a while he walked in with a bowl of Lulu beast shredded pork porridge, and carefully helped Bai Mu to sit on the bed.

    "What time is it now?" Bai Mu felt that he was aching and a little tired.

    "It should be noon, are you hungry?"

    "Yeah." He didn't say that Bai Mu hadn't noticed that he was really hungry. Celter wanted to feed Bai Mu and drink porridge, but Bai Mu refused. He is not yet ready to serve, and he is still a little awkward.

    Celtic handed the bowl to Bai Mu in a slanderous manner. He knew that he had to ask too much yesterday. Later, he checked the nectar behind Bai Mu. Although he said it was not cracked, it was already red and swollen. But Bai Mu was unavoidable for the first time, and it would be better in the future.

    After drinking the porridge, Bai Mu handed the bowl to Celter. He didn't want to care about him for the time being. Yesterday he said he would not want this guy and he kept tossing him. He also said that he has been very patient, if he let him go like this, then I don't know how he will toss it.

    Celter cleaned up the bowl and went back to the room to see Bai Mu asleep again. He climbed onto the bed and hugged Bai Mu into his arms, stole a kiss on his pink lips, and hugged him to sleep. When he woke up in the afternoon, Bai Mu felt much better, and the two of them came out together.

    Anqiluo and Lei Zhe saw the two of them appearing ambiguous eyes scanning them. Bai Mu glared at him, hum, he will have that day sooner or later.

    The two of them didn't do anything that night. It wasn't that Celtic didn't want to, but that Bai Mu wouldn't let it. Bai Mu is now plagued by a problem. Hasn't Celter never touched anyone? Why is his technique so good? Thinking of him unconsciously, he asked.

    Celtic was stunned when he heard the words, not knowing how to answer. After a long time, he faltered and said: "That gang of beast fathers will teach their own orcs, and most of them are instinct."

    "Your beast father is long gone?" Bai Mu Hei Xian, their Xi_ng education class "Good" in their times.

    "Well, when the beast father went, I was not young anymore, he taught me some. Also... Isn't Patriarch El my uncle? He taught me before they got married." Celter's voice grew more and more. small. Bai Mu was weak, and the patriarch was still in charge of other people's bed. It was really exhausting.

    "Remember for me, you don't need to be so uncontrollable in the future, or you will not be allowed to sleep in my bed." Remembering that he was fainted by a novice with no practical experience yesterday, Bai Mu gritted his teeth and said angrily.

    "I'll do my best." Celtic replied depressed, and then before he could continue to speak, Celtic hugged him tightly in his arms and whispered in his ear. "Bai Mu will give me a baby."

    Bai Mu froze. Question oneHe can be ignored. After Celtic said this, he thought that after yesterday's events, he might have a small life rooted in his stomach now. No, no, it is impossible to be slapped once, but it will happen sooner or later, and avoidance is not a way.

    "Bai Mu, you, are you unwilling to have my child?" Celter felt the stiffness of the person in his arms for a moment and felt very hurt, did Bai Mu not accept him completely. Why does he feel resistance when it comes to children?