Clan people of the two races gathered in front of the corridor and waited. Bai Mu and the others were also waiting here early. This time they wanted to look around in the forest to see if there was anything that could be used in the ceremony.

    They waited not long for the horn to sound, the city gate slowly opened, and everyone set out toward the forest. Because they didn't know the surrounding situation very well after arriving in the new environment, the orcs no longer took the little orcs alone to teach hunting skills after going out.

    Eli and Abel walked in the crowd sweetly. Although they have no children yet, it doesn't affect their feelings at all. The two of them are good now.

    This time Andy and Amo also came, and they saw Bai Mu approaching. "Bai Mu, let's go together."

    Bai Mu turned his head and saw Andy, with Amo behind him. A horrible wound from the forehead to the cheekbones appeared on Amor's face, which looked a little horrible. But no one showed fear for him, and everyone who saw him looked at him with respect. He was a warrior who defeated the emperor beast, and the scar was also a medal of glory.

    Amo was assigned the claws of the emperor beast as a reward. The tail was given to the Dick family, the teeth and the skin were given to the Nantes family, the claws were given to Celtic, Zakri, Amor, and Gabriel, respectively, and Reggie got the skeleton. This was also what Bai Mu knew after seeing the sharp beast claws sent by the patriarch.

    At that time Celt was still in a coma and everyone didn't care. Now that I think about it, the claws seem to be sharp, and I heard that the bones are also very hard. These things seem to be thrown into the space by him, right?  Amo held Curtis, who had grown up a lot, in his arms. The little guy was obviously well raised, and the chubby was really cute. At this moment he was writhing restlessly, trying to get to the ground.

    "Curtis has grown up a lot."

    "Yes, but this little guy is too naughty." Having said that, Andy's eyes were full of doting on the child. Tabor also looked at the cute little guy, and ran to Amo and squeezed Curtis's little paw. It was so soft. The pinched Curtis quit, waving his little paw and exhaling.

    "Can I hug him?" Bai Mu looked at the furry little guy cutely, and wanted to hug him.

    "Of course, this little guy is a little heavy." Amo smiled and handed Curtis to Bai Mu. Bai Mu reached out and took a sinking hand, it was really heavy. But it's furry and cute. After changing his arms, Curtis was honest for a while, sniffing Bai Mu's body with his little nose shrugging, and then sticking out his tongue T-ian and T-ian Bai Mu's hand.

    Celtic watched the little guy rubbing against Bai Mu, went to T-ian Bai Mu, and immediately hugged Curtis from Bai Mu. The little guy saw that the person who hugged him was changed again, and this person quit immediately. He yelled and scratched him with his claws, and the little Ru teeth that had just grown out appeared to bite.

    Upon seeing this, Amo quickly picked him up and patted his little butt lightly, what a naughty little thing.

    Anqiluo and Leizhe looked at Celter's jealousy and laughed unhappy. The group of people walked out of the gorge and came to the forest outside the valley.

    Sunlight was scattered on the ground through the dense branches and leaves, and the breeze brought a green wave. There was a rustling sound in the bushes in the forest, and small animals were walking underneath from time to time. The forest here is a little different from the forest where the original tribe was located. Bai Mu saw many plants in the forest that he had never seen before.

    In the forest, everyone gradually separated, but they were all within the protection of the orcs.

    "Do you know the plants here?" Bai Mu looked anxious at the different plants. Angelo and Andy shook their heads.

    "We know." Several orcs said they knew, and Bai Mu was very surprised how they knew.

    Seeing Bai Mu’s doubts, Celt explained to him: “The orcs often go to hunting or trials far away from the tribe, so they know more than the female Xi_ng.”

    Bai Mu nodded understandingly, maybe he You can find what you need here. Bai Mu looked at the surrounding plants, searching for what he might know. Celtic and the others instructed the genus Xi_ng of their plants.

    Tabor also followed along and memorized the knowledge seriously, but the child was still playful after all, and he went to tease the little animal after a while. Curtis kept talking about words that only he could understand, and excitedly wanted to go to the ground and finish it by himself, but he was always restrained by Amo.

    This time they harvested a lot of wild vegetables and fruits, such as sweet and sour dona fruit, and orange fruit that resembled oranges. Bai Mu also found a small green fruit that tasted like lemon. The biggest gain was that he found a black fruit that tasted very similar to sweet soy sauce.

    "Brother Bai Mu, are you injured?" Anqiluo suddenly pointed to Bai Mu's clothes and exclaimed.

    Today, Bai Mu is wearing a light green trousers made of green rattan silk fabric, and his trousers are dyed red. He is certain that he was not injured, and he did not feel any discomfort. "I'm okay."

    Celt was anxious, he thought that the white eyes were An We_i them. He quickly untied the rope that tied his trousers and opened the trousers to check. He was relieved to see that there were no wounds on his fair calf.

    "I've said I'm okay, it's probably because of something.""It's okay, let's go on." Celter re-tied his trousers.

    "Wait..." Bai Mu saw the eye-catching red on the trousers, and he had an idea in a flash. "Let's go back the same way and take a look. This is what I used to be infected."

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, what are you looking for?" Anqiluo puzzled.

    "I will tell you later." The mysterious white Mu Shen made the others more curious.

    So the group followed the way they came and found some red fruits in the small bushes. Everyone started to gather these fruits together, and Bai Mu carefully put them away.Then I looked around and collected some more before giving up.

    Everyone is curious about the use of these red fruits, and it feels like being scratched by a cat's paw. But Bai Mu just didn't tell them.

    In the evening, everyone returned to the tribe. Today's recovery is good, and everyone has been in a good mood. The children also had a great time in the woods today. Only Curtis's little lion was sluggish, and he didn't touch the ground today.