A small table and a few single stools were placed under the eaves. From the front, there are two doors in the house, one is the door in the center and the other is the small door near the stream. Because there is no paint, the doors and windows are all wood-colored, which looks very simple.

    Entering the door is the living room, in the middle of the living room is a small coffee table and two long chairs. There is a square table and four benches in the corner near the kitchen.

    On the right side of the living room is the kitchen and bathroom, the front is four rooms, the smaller one on the right is the utility room, and the other three are bedrooms. The larger bedroom was assigned to Bai Mu, and Celt thought to himself that he would move in to live with Bai Mu after they were paired. There is also a kang table on the kang, which is convenient for putting some small objects. In each bedroom is a two-door wardrobe made of heavy logs.

    Bai Mu asked Celter and Lei Zhe to build several shelves to lead the flowing water on the rock wall to the kitchen and bathroom with blue wood. When you need water
The blue wood that connects the kitchen and the bathroom is connected, and when it is not used, it is disconnected and the water flows into the stream.

    Anqiluo was surprised to see this setting similar to running water, and he and Tabor spent a long time playing by the kitchen sink. A knife rack was nailed to the wall of the kitchen, and Celt also made a large cabinet and placed it in the kitchen. Bai Mu also made a clay pot as a rice jar.

    Their home changes every day. Curtains are hung in front of the windows, and insecticide plants are planted around the house. Some flowers and plants were planted in the yard on the left, and a wooden stand was built. Bai Mu planted grapes, and then waited for the vines to spread over the shelves. There is a small pavilion beside the grape rack with a thatched roof of wooden rack. A small pond was dug on the other side of the pavilion to raise fish and shrimps.

    The right side of the yard was reclaimed into a field, planted with melons, fruits and vegetables, and planted with monosodium glutamate trees, Chinese pepper, grass fruit, barro fruit, shagu fruit, mother fruit and so on.

    Because their home is closer to the cliff, the toilet is arranged on the right side of the house. Celtic also built a shed against the cliff, ready to keep flowers and birds. On the side, a fence was used to enclose a piece of grass, which is where Lulu beasts are raised. Bai Mu took out a pair of flowers and birds and a pair of Lulu beasts from the space to raise them.

    Reggie's home was built according to Celtic's. The yards of the two houses are surrounded by fences, and thorn vines are planted on the sides of the fences, allowing them to climb and grow at will. The paths in the yard were paved with pebbles, and there was a rack for drying clothes in front of the house.

    Leizhe and Celter built a small wooden bridge over the creek to connect the two. Lei Zhe now only had to go back when he was sleeping, as if he had already regarded the Celtics house as his own. Sometimes Anqiluo would help Leizhe with the vegetables in the field.

    Bai Mu ordered several flower pots and basin bases from Barron using cabinets and clay made by Celtic. Then I went to the forest and found some nice plants to plant in pots and put them at home. Celtic also made several flower pot holders so that Bai Mu could put flower pots.

    Because of the space and soil, these plants show no signs of wilting. After this makeup, the house looks more comfortable.

    Kathy came to their house and slammed the door, saw the potted plants, and insisted on teaching him to plant them. "Big Brother Bai Mu, how did you get these? I also want to plant some in the house."