Bai Mu囧, he had forgotten that orcs live in caves, no wonder they would choose here. "After the patriarch melts the snow, please take me to see. If it is suitable for defense, we can build a house there."    "It's okay to take you there, but what is a house?" The patriarch heard a new term, and Bai Mu started a new round of explanation. The patriarch heard a little understanding, and thought that he would gradually understand it when he built it later. The valley has beautiful scenery, and it’s a good thing to live there in a hidden location.

    "By the way, besides that, I have something to discuss with the two patriarchs."

    "What's the matter?" Er and Booth glanced at each other, then looked at Bai Mu suspiciously.

    "That's it. There are not many people in our two tribes. The beast herd is getting bigger and bigger now. We have too many things to do before the next beast attack. This requires the concerted efforts of the two tribes to complete. And if it is possible, I hope the two clans can live together in the same place, so that the clansmen of the two clans can also be protected to a greater extent." Bai Mu said as he said, while observing the two patriarchs calmly He doesn’t know whether the two groups can be merged, but this is their best choice.

    Er and Booth were silent after listening, and they all knew what Bai Mu said. But this is related to the future development of the tribe, and they cannot easily make a decision. Helping is one thing. To live together for a long time is equivalent to merging the two families. They have to think about it.

    Seeing that the two patriarchs were silent, Bai Mu said without commenting: "This is not in a hurry to make a decision now, and it's just my own way of looking at it. You two are discussing and discussing, and you will see the place after the snow has melted. It’s not too late to make a decision.” So the two patriarchs reluctantly nodded in agreement. They all knew that what Bai Mu said was right, but after all, this was a major matter and should not be rushed.

    Bai Mu thought to himself, if the valley was really suitable for living, how much they could save. According to the original plan, Bai Mu really didn't know how long it would take to build such a majestic city wall, how much manpower and material resources it would take. In fact, the plan was also prepared to reduce the scope of protection.

    The things he had always cared about had gotten better, he left the space for the two patriarchs to consider slowly. He went back with Lei Zhe. As soon as he got home, Celtic greeted him with doglegs, making Lei Zhe a little funny.

    "Bai Mu, you sit down and rest for a while. After going out for a long time, you are not tired." As he grabbed his other hands, he felt cold in his hands, and hurriedly helped him cover his hands. "The fire is warm and warm, I will cover your hands."

    "I'm fine, but have you taken the medicine." After Celtic's injury slightly healed, he was quite repulsive to taking medicine, and he wanted it like a child. People eat only when they stare.

    "Big brother hasn't taken the medicine yet." Before Celtic could speak, Tabor had sold him.

    Celt glared at him, then smiled flatteringly. "Bai Mu, I'm fine. I don't need to take the medicine. It's too wasteful." He hates the strange smell in the medicine. He drinks refreshingly when he is sick. It is because of necessity, but now he is healed. No need to continue.

    "Anqiluo, bring your elder brother's medicine." Bai Mu didn't take his set, and asked Anqiluo, who was watching the show, to take the medicine.

    "Okay, I'm always hot." They all listen to Brother Bai Mu now, anyway, his elder brother also listens to Brother Bai Mu.

    Bai Mu took the medicine brought by Anqiluo, handed it to Celt, stared at him and drank it. Celtic hesitated while holding the bowl, but seeing Bai Mu stared at him, he finally drank the medicine. Seeing him finish drinking the medicine, Bai Mu stuffed him a piece of maple syrup. Celt smiled and put the sugar in his mouth, the sweetness overflowed in his mouth, and slowly overflowed his heart, as if the medicines weren't so bad.

    Tabor and Anqiluo really couldn't bear to look at the dumb look of their elder brother. The eldest brother became more and more silly after being injured, and his smirk with happiness all day, really dazzled their eyes. But they are still very happy for their eldest brother, Bai Mu is finally about to become They have that tower.

    "Bai Mu, are all what you said about Patriarch He and the others are true?" Lei Zhe knew that Bai Mu and Celter had been tinkering with something mysteriously and secretly recently, but the two did not elaborate, they were just Know a little bit. Out of trust and respect for their family members, they did not ask in detail, but just kept silently supporting them. Today, for the first time, he learned in detail what they were tinkering with, and he was very shocked.

    When Lei Zhe was young, his beast father died in an attack by the herd, and his mother and father, who had always loved the beast father, became seriously ill not long afterwards. How many families in the orc tribe are broken because of this, if their plan is really successful, this kind of pain of life and death can be reduced.

    They see too many tears every winter. So after Bai Mu's plan was put forward, Lei Zhe didn't show it on his face but was very excited in his heart.

    "Well, it's true. But it's best if the valley that the patriarch said is habitable." Seeing Lei Zhe's expression, Bai Mu answered seriously.

    "I know the valley mentioned by the patriarch. I lived there temporarily when I was out hunting." Lei Zhe thought of the beautiful valley, and he was less reluctant to move.

    "Oh, after the snow melts, let's go take a look." Bai Mu said with a smile, he couldn't wait.

    "What are you talking about? Why don't we understand?" The few people who have been staying at home looked at them with question marks on their faces, not understanding what they were talking about?