Wk 1 Pt 1: Well, this is awkward

(Hello, this is future Cygnus speaking. The whole of week 1 is poorly written, so if you want to skip these chapters and go straight to week 3, where my writing improves, that's fine!)

Techno POV 

I don't know why I allowed myself to be dragged along. Tommy decided to host a Dream SMP meeting in real life...which meant 20 or so enthusiastic people.

 In one house. 

A very cramped house.

Or that's what it seemed to me. I hopped out the car, watching Wilbur's fluffy hair bounce up and down as he ran to the door . I followed, albeit less enthusiastically. 

Oooh god. I'm not going to fit in, nobody is going to recognize me, literally everyone but me is so close there- 

"You coming, Techno?" called Wilbur, shaking me out of my daze. "Yeah, coming nerd."

One step inside the house, I immediately regret my decision. Loud, bright sounds, everywhere, and the room was so small-

I shudder, and I put on a smile. 

"Oh, hey Techno!" Skeppy bounds over to me, drink in hand. 

After a moment, I register. "Oh, hey Skeppy."(also italics)

 Was that to long of a pause, is he going to be bored?

Skeppy nodded. "I just wanted to say hi. K, I'm going to go annoy BBH!"

"Ok." 

He's bored, I did so badly, I'm not even 5 minutes in..

I take solace in my corner. Or i try to. So many people. It had been a while since i had had a full-on panic attack as I could generally control them, but I could feel one coming on.

 I take a deep breath, and look for an exit. I don't want to break down in front of everyone here. I realize I'm backed up against a door. It's of course decorated with Minecraft posters (ok, Phil). The door to outside. 

 If I can slip out unnoticed, maybe... No one is going to realize I'm gone though, right?

I take another deep breath, trying to organize my thoughts, then I slip out. 

It's too loud.

 There are so many people. What if someone tries to approach me?

It's cold outside, which is a welcome change from the stifling hot of the party. The wall blocks out some sound, although not enough. I an still pick up on many noises, all of them assaulting my senses. I smell rinks, I hear noises, I see bright colors and it's all overwhelming.

I shiver, pulling my red coat tighter around me. It does little to help with the noise.(italics) 

I'm breaking down, i can't see anything, if someone were to see me what would happen, I would be ruined, I can't do this. 

I feel tears running down my face, and it's getting harder to breathe. I sob, tears wracking my body.

Please, stop, I don't want to be seen, please, i can't, please let me control this. Stop, I can't, and I still can't breathe, and there's a black tinge at the side of my vision, please-

I can't breathe.. 

And I fall into blissful blackness. No noise, no sight, just...Nothing. 

Someone will come for me, right? 

 Wilbur POV (yes.) 

"Say cheese!" A chorus of echoes responded. Huh, 19 in the picture. Wilbur scans the people, looking for who's missing.

Ah, of course, Techno. He must've slipped out without anyone noticing, then. 

Wilbur excuses himself, having had nothing to drink, as he still had to drive home. He slips out the back door in time to see a red-clad figure drop fall on the ground from on the swing seat.

 In his shock, he lets him fall, only dashing forward at the last second. 

"Geez Techno..." Wilbur says, shaking his head. Looking a bit closer, he can see tear tracks down his face. "Oh...Techno, I'm so sorry..."

Wilbur hugs the brotherly figure close, and carries him to the car, gently laying him down on the seats and leaving a note. He finishes it off with a flourish, simply signing it "Musician nerd" with a smiley face.

Wilbur then heads back to the house.

Techno POV 

I open my eyes. It takes a while for me to notice my surroundings, but when I do, I'm confused. 

Who moved me here? Oh, god, did I inconvenience someone again? Oh god, no, who did this? As I sit up, a piece of paper falls to the ground. I pick it up and scan it.

Dear Techno,

Hey! It's Wilbur here. I'm sorry, I forgot how bad your social anxiety was. I found you passed out on the porch, so I picked you up and brought you here. (normal text) 

I wasted his time, didn't I? I sigh as I continue reading.

Don't worry, you didn't waste my time or anything of the sort. I would willing do it again. Although, I have never seen how bad the state your nails are in. You've mentioned you've picked at them, but...the skin is literally bleeding. I had to bandage them and put antiseptic on it. We're going to have a talk with Phil after this is over, by the way. 

Much love, Brotherly Musician Nerd.

Techno gulped. He was not looking forward to this. 

( Part 2?

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you noticed, but the style of this chapter might be a bit off. That is because...Hi! I'm @CygnusMutai, Cygnus for short. I'll be taking over from Random for the foreseeable future. You guys can leave requests on my conversation page, although I can't write as often as I would like to. See you when I see you! And the projecting? It intensifies.)