{•XXXVI•}

⚠️ WARNING: Chapter contains scenes depicting violence, blood and death. If affected, please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~

{•Narrator•}

The guards grab Aldous by either arm and proceeded to drag him outside.

The juniper in his system should be wearing off soon... Yet he wasn't putting up much of a fight as they dragged him off.

Not like he had much of a fight left in him... His heart and soul laid dead on the alter.... It was over....

He could only hope his brothers and friends are safe....

"Amadeus! Make yourself useful with that disgusting stump of yours and grab the girl!!" Lilith barked as he walked over..

"Yes, your greatness," Amadeus said, and walked over behind the guards that took Remington.

"Take him to the courtyard," she snarled as they dragged him outside.

Amadeus huffed and looked back at the lifeless Earth Girl's body on the alter.

He chuckled and walked over.

"I only wish I had seen Eloise's lifeless face to laugh at.... You're her spitting image, however, so this is just even better...." he laughed.

He went to grab her with one hand, annoyed that he had no help especially witb his new handicap.

"Damn it..." He snarled and then.

"O-Oh...."

He froze and slowly looked up at the corpse, seeing it was still.

"What the...." he said, and quickly reached over and checked the girl's pulse.

Nothing....

He just scoffed. "You're paranoid, Amadeus," he said to himself.

He went to grab Lynette again when...

"Mmm...."

He stopped and looked up, seeing Lynette's body slowly moving a little.

He was not imagining things...

All of a sudden, Lynette gasped and eyes opened wide, revealing....

Blood red eyes.... Fangs in her mouth....

"Oh no...." Amadeus said in shock as he backed up and she sat up and turned towards him.

However, before he can even take one step back, Lynette growled and pounced on him like a wild animal, burying her new fangs deep into his neck as he screamed.

Amadeus screamed and struggled to get the girl off him as he felt her sucking his blood hungrily.

It wasnt long until he fell limp to the ground as Lynette drank what was left of him.