{•XIX•}

{•Lynette•}

Luckily there was a chalkboard here, but a dry erase marker seems less messier, and has magnets.....

Oh well.... Better than nothing....

Leda and Billie helped me bring in some files and other things from the library in here so I can work in the office.

I told them to take the rest of the night off so I can focus.

I stuck up the two pictures of the Visigoths side by side on the chalkboard, labeling them both.

I stared at the picture of Lilith and took a deep breath.

(Picture: Lilith Visigoth - artwork done by XOBillie)

Jeez, and here I thought Alexander looked like a psycho. Lilith looks bedlam ready.

What made my skin crawl, though.... It was how similar she seemed to look like me.....

I took a deep breath and sighed as I shook off that feeling and  grabbed the article and pinned it next Alexander's mugshot before writing some stuff down in chalk with my good hand, despite the sloppy writing.

Visigoths versus:
-Blackwell Dynasty
-Lieseil Co.
-Warhol Stars
-Me (Connection: Unknown?)

I then sketched out the same shape of my birthmark by my name, but then looked at the other options.

"Larisa mentioned that it always seemed personal between the founders and the rebellion, but it was never known why....." I mumbled quietly to myself as I tried to think as I had an idea. "That means I have to start from the very beginning, with the founders themselves...."

I drew two arrows from the list at either side and wrote:

ALISTER WARHOL

BARTHOLOMEW LIESEIL

"It has to start with one of them..... Maybe Warhol...... But.... Lieseil was the last one they attacked... Hell, the most brutal one....... Yet, it seemed more against Warhol, too.... Both men were still two sides of the same coin, though......" I said to myself, trying to think, then sighed and rubbed my temples.

I'm usually so good at critical thinking and stuff, but.... Even this is giving me a migraine.....

I walked back over to the table before suddenly hearing a knock and turning around, seeing Remington walked in.

I slowly put the journal I grabbed back down as looked over as he carefully approached.

"Is it safe to come in.... Or are you mad?" He asked.