{•VII•}

{•Lynette•}

I pulled on my black boots and then took a final look in the mirror at my outfit of choice.

(Picture: Example of what Lynette wore, but the boots are supposed to be black in the story)

Simple enough... And still a classy touch to it.... This should be okay for dinner.

I then noticed my necklace on my dresser, and decided to wear it for good luck under my sweater, then looked in the mirror and sighed.

Aldous didn't seem to be well earlier when I saw him.... He could be sick.... Maybe I can just pick something up on the way and we can eat either here or at his house....

My thoughts were pulled by the sound of the doorbell and I pursed my lips.

I guess not....

I got my scarf and loosely wrapped it over my neck before taking my black coat and my bag and heading downstairs to the door, opening it.

There stood Aldous, dressed elegantly as always, waiting for me.

"Hi," I smiled, now feeling shy.

"You look lovely... As you always do...." he assured with a smile.

I blushed a little as I smiled back. "Y-You sure love to flatter a girl, don't you?" I scolded softly at him.

"Guilty," he said cheekily.

I softly giggle, but then composed myself and gave him a stern look. "Aldous, a-are.... Are you sure you're okay to go out? You were.... You seemed ill earlier when we met...."

He furrowed his brows and tilted his head. "Oh, no need to worry, Lynette," he said. "I only needed something to eat and I was feeling better..."

I gulped nervously. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," he smiled at me, then held his hand out to me. "Shall we?"

I gulped as I looked at him, but then smiled and took his hand. "Okay... But please let me know if you feel unwell..."

"Understood," he assured as I closed and locked the door before walking with him to his car, which looked new, and soon we were off.

***

"Aldous," I scolded softly as the waiter lead us to the empty balcony section of the restaurant. "This is too much..."

"Its alright... I know the owner, he's a friend of my brother's," he said.

Aldous made reservations in a nice Italian restaurant, and made a request for the balcony section to be private for us both.

It had a beautiful view of the city and the stars in the sky. Ivy and roses decorated the rails, soft music playing as candles lit our table, a bottle of expensive looking wine set along with two glasses, and the regular table settings as well, all over a crisp clean table cloth.