{•XV•}

{•Lynette•}

I sighed as I woke up the next morning, feeling tired again..

I rolled over on my bed and was feeling cold.... Lonely.....

Its been almost 3 days since the blood incident.... I've been kept from Remington out of safety, but also since I needed space to think...

It was like he..... He was someone else....

Then again... Vampires are predators.....

Remington, he... He is a predator.... One that was starving.....

I grabbed my pillow and pulled it close to my chest.

Did I really make a good decision to stay here...?

There was a knock on my door and I sighed, expecting it to be Leda.

"I'm awake, Leda... I-I don't really want to do anything today....." I said.

"Well, we don't think that's a good idea," Another voice spoke, making me furrow my brows and sit up to see who it was....

[Picture: Larisa & Shy]

"U-Uhhh...." I said in confusion.

"You must be Lynette," One of the girls, who had dark, long hair, full lips, and bright eyes said with a curious smile.

"You're prettier than described," the other girl, who had light short hair and big eyes said.

Both were dressed very elegantly.

I sat shyly on my bed as they approached.

"I'm Shy, and this is Larisa," the girl with the dark hair introduced.

My eyes widen, realizing who they were.

Sebastian's fiance and Emerson's mate....

They must have gotten back from their assignment...

"You.... You are also vampires... Aren't you?" I asked.

"From here on, nearly everyone you will meet here in the castle is either a vampire or immortal," Shy said, sitting on the side of the bed next to me.

I sighed as I pulled my legs to my chest.

"According to Sebastian you've been upset after a certain accident...." Larisa frowned.

I looked up at her in shock before I sighed and looked away. "Its my fault.... I'm Remington's food source, I should have looked out for him more....."

"Oh, honey..... No," Shy said. "Its not on you..... Remington just wasn't careful...."

I sighed. "He must be upset, too.... I-Is he okay?" I asked them.

"He's, uuhhh... Trying to cope...." Larisa said.