{•XII•}

⚠️Warning: SLIGHT mentions of violence in this chapter.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

I sighed as I admired the view, then turned and looked up at the castle and my eyes widen.

"Wow.... This is definitely more than some Canadian inn...." I said in awe.

"A Canadian inn?" Emerson asked, then chuckled as he turned to Remington. "Hehe.... What exactly did you tell her, brother?"

"Well, I had to make up something," Remington shrugged awkwardly.

"Well, I can assure you, this is no inn," Sebastian said. "This is the Blackwell Castle... Our home..."

I smiled as I admired the structure, then something crossed my mind.

"You... You said you had aliases.... That Blackwell is just a cover...? I-I don't understand...." I said. "I..... God, I have so many questions...."

"I know....It's a lot to take in..... We promise, we will answer everything... Right now, however, you're still weak from your attack," Remington said, walking over and placing his hands on my shoulders. "My blood healed you enough, but you were still injured really badly when we got to you, and have been out for a few days..."

"Days?!" I gasped in shock, stepping back. "O-Oh my god, I.... A-Aren't the police looking for us!? T-They must have found the bodies! W-What if they think I did it, oh my god!"

"Lynette, Lynette, its alright!" Remington said quickly, trying to calm down. "Its alright.... As far as we know, they are trying to find you because they suspect you are in danger..."

"Your earth police did find the trash," Emerson said. "We made sure they couldn't trace us though, like the others. They found your blood at the scene and assumed you were kidnapped by whoever killed that fool and his friends, but with the massive blood loss you had, they are unfortunately mostly looking for a body....."

My eyes widen. They think I'm dead...?

"Supposedly, a certain government bureau of your realm was made aware of your disappearance by an anonymous source.... They identified Trevor's remains and are now investigating him and what happened, but with no body, and Trevor dead, there's not much they can go on..."

Anonymous source.... Tania....

"Tania," I gasped. "I-I told my co-worker that if anything ever happened to me that she would have them investigate Trevor..... She knows people in the FBI, but.... She knows about Aldous....?"

"Andrew and Austin are the ones who are handling all of that," Sebastian explained. "Like Remington said, though, you're still weak....Remington gave you his blood to heal, and we bought you back to clean up and new clothes..."

I blushed furiously at the realization and froze, thinking about my cuts.

"Our female servants cleaned and changed you, Lady Lynette.... Nothing else, I assure you, you're dignity and respect are still intact," Sebastian assured.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Once you're stronger, I promise, we'll tell you everything," Remington assured..

I gulped and nodded as placed my hand over my chest, and I realized something and gasped.

"M-My necklace!" I said, quickly looking around. "I-I lost my necklace!"

"Where was the last time you had it?" Remington asked.

I tried to remember and then stopped as it came back to me.