{•XXVIII•}

{•Sebastian•}

Leda had asked to see me later that night after our ammunition test, so I decided we all rest and test some more tomorrow.

Remington went to find Lynette while Larisa and Shy were heading over to also see what Leda wanted to show us.

"You said you found something?" I asked as Leda, Emerson and I walked into the library where Leda looked through some of the records we managed to get.

"Of the ones who didn't die of the fire, we have a few stabbings, drownings, and a small handful with a bomb inside the library by the school, but it was the falling debris that crushed them," Leda explained. "However, only one death stood out from that night, and that is the death of an Elizabeth Blair Winthrop."

"How did she stand out?" I asked curiously.

"Well, the name is a listed alias according to the official coroner's report, and no location of death was ever listed either," Emerson said.

"Why would the coroner use an alias for a dead woman?" Emerson asked, confused.

"Everything was blacked out for some reason, so we'd need a copy of the actual coroner's report to find out who exactly she was, even the coroner's name was blocked out from this copy" Leda explaimed.

"Question is, where the original copy could even be," Emerson said.

"I tried finding her, and there was no record od plot in any graveyard where she could be buried.... However, look at what's written in cause of death," Leda added, pointing to the form.

I looked for the cause of death section of the coroner's report and read it, Emerson peering over my shoulder.

"Pre-eclampsia, and excessive blood loss from....." I read, and then paused in shock. "... Childbirth....?"

"Yes.... Elizabeth was pregnant, and gave birth when the fires occurred, but it was too much on her body...." She said. "She passed away only moments after giving birth."

"The bassinet in Lynette's dream now makes sense...." Emerson said, thinking.

"Absolutely," Leda said. "Also, look at her general description...."

I read through and my eyes widen. "She was blonde....."

"Could she be....?" Emerson asked.

"Queen Mother's lady-in-waiting," Leda said. "Its very possible."

"This now means we need to find out her real identity, and what became of the child, and where she gave birth," I said, handing her the file.

"And where she could she be buried... We had no mass graves after the fires...." Emerson said.

"Only one who might know for sure is the coroner," Emerson said. "We find him, we find out what happened and who she really was."

"We may already have found something, though," Leda said. "I had a sort of theory regarding the alias...."

I watched as Leda walked over to the board and wrote something down

ELIZABETH BLAIR WINTHROP
=
E.B. WARHOL

"The initials are similar, and the Warhol's did hide their identities....." Leda said.