{•XXIX•}

⚠️ Warning: Chapter contains mentions of violence. If affected, please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~

{•Remington•}

Remington,

I know you want to keep me safe, but I can't take sidelines anymore. Not when there's something I can be able to do to help everyone. 
I promise, I'll be back as soon as I find something to help us.
Please forgive me. I love you always.

Love,
Lynette

"How could she just escape like that!?" I exclaimed, pacing anxiously, her note in my hand.

"We knew she would act.... We just held her back too long," Shy said. "I saw it in her.... Something you can only hold back for so long..."

"You mean stubborness," Sebastian snapped as he paced angrily.

"Leave her alone," Shy snapped. "She's been seeking answers since she first got here.... With no luck on that, and everyone's hands tied with the situation, it was ony a matter of time before she acted out...."

"Looks like she actually may have found something," Emerson said as he looked through some papers. "Come look."

We all walked over to see him, Leda and Larisa looking through the stuff on the table.

"All these have both Warhol's and Lieseil's seals, they seem to be copies from the academy," I said as I looked through them.

"Look at this one, though, this is for Warhol, it has Amadeus on it," Emerson said.

"Lynette also wrote something here...." Larisa said, holding a notebook. "Lady Eloise...?"

We all looked at each other.

"Why does that sound familiar.....?" Sebastian mumbled in thought.

"I never heard of that name..." I said.

"Me neither, but she's also on this report here... Apparently she was being harrassed by Amadeus, a fight ensued between him, Lieseil and Hermes, and it lead to him being fired by Alister and our parents," Emerson said.

Sebastian furrowed his brows in thought. "Lynette believed that Amadeus could possibly be a traitor..... Maybe this is why," he said.

"We don't have time to find why, ir even who this Eloise woman is, if she's even alive," I suddenly. "Lynette is in danger!!"

"Right.... Emerson, were you able to locate Amadeus?" Sebastian asked. "If anything, he could probably be behind this."

"You think he kidnapped Lynette?" Shy asked.

"Times like this, anyone siding against the Blackwell's is automatically a traitor," Larisa said.

"I've had no luck, but I can try to find Lynette," He said.

"Do it. Has Samuel come back from the Wastelands?" He asked.

"We haven't had any contact in days, your highness," Austin said. "We might have to send a search party for them..."

"Damn..... Okay," Sebastian said, pacing and trying to think.

"If Lynette was following up on this Eloise woman and Amadeus, could she have gone to the spot where this took place?" Shy asked.

"Where was Lady Eloise harrassed?" Leda asked.

Emerson skimmed through the report. "Lieseil's Academy..."

"She could be there now if she hasn't been captured," I said. "If she was, Emerson could get a better read on her location from there."

"Let's go then, fast," Sebastian said and we hurried out.