{•XVII•}

⚠️ Warning: Scenes depicting violence agead. If affected, please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

Its been almost 3 days since the attack and security has been really tight around the castle since then.

I've recovered thankfully, but mostly been on lockdown for my safety, only going either to my room or library. It wasn't easy convincing Remington to let me go to the library, but he caved and even let me take some books to my room so I can read them.

Remington and Leda have kept me company, as has Andrew, but everyone has been busy with guarding the castle and figuring out a strategy.

From what I heard, a third intruder was around, but managed to escape, so the chance of Alexander and Lilith knowing of someone from the Earth realm living in the Blackwell castle is high.

There really isn't much to do while I'm locked in my room, but I manage however I can with books or occasional board games.

Bright side, Leda taught me how to play chess..... She's still better than me, though....

I sighed as I paced around my bedroom, feeling completely bored.

Remington was at another meeting with some generals, and I finished reading another one of the books I got.

I sighed and laid back against the window seat, looking out at the distance.

From my window, I had a view of some fields and the large stables, and a lot of guards stood at my side of the walls, holding spears and crossbows.

I wore more comfortable-ish clothes this time, an elegant black and red top, black pants and black boots.

(Picture: Example of what Lynette wore)

I decided I needed some fresh air and decided to walk out.

I opened the door, seeing my usual guard, Austin, stood at the door.

He turned as he heard me.

"Lady Lynette," he spoke, bowing to me.

"Hi, ummm...." I said. "Is there a chance I can go outside?"

"Lord Sebastian made it clear to us Knights, until the castle walls are secure, we cannot allow anyone outside unless they are staff," He said. "Forgive me, my lady, but for your safety, since you've become a target, you must remain indoors..."

"Not even to a balcony?" I asked. "Please, it won't even be long...."

He hesitated and sighed. "Well.... The training terrace upstairs is a more secured place, and gives a view of the garden...." He said, then sighed. "Very well.... But I'll be nearby with you. My orders are to assure your safety."