{•XXVI•}

⚠️Warning: Chapter contains SOME sexual content towards the end. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Remington•}

The wedding was held threes day after Sebastian proposed. They decided there was enough waiting. Obsidian desperately needed a queen and king at the ready.

We've been training and preparing to fight the rebellion at the first chance.

Lynette's been worried and stressed ever since, mostly because we decided it was best she remain on the sides, despite her training as much as she could and wanting to avoid bloodshed from the Obsidian people.

However, the Visigoth's want her, and we can't give them that at all.

We decided on a public ceremony to show the Visigoths who's in charge. Despite most of our people in Wismont Island taking refuge, we're going to transmit a message through the radio to them.

I watched as servants helped prepare the Blackwell chapel with flowers and candles. Emerson and I wore our military jackets, decorated with our earned medals and sashes, as we're Sebastian's best men.

"I have to take my chance with Shy, too...." Emerson said as we stood at the alter with Andrew. "You should consider proposing to Lynette as well."

"What? Its too soon," I said, surprised. "We only just became mates..."

"True, but all things considered, its not a bad idea," he said.

"You propose to Shy, and I'll propose to Lynette," I challenged with a scoff.

"Alright... Deal," he smirked as we shook on it.

"Quiet," Sebastian scolded us quietly. "We're about to begin soon."

"Pfft... Sure, your highness," Emerson mumbled with an eyeroll, making me snicker as Sebastian glared at us quietly.

The archbishop then came up to us and we were silent.

"My lord.... Are you ready?" he asked.

Sebastian took a deep breath and nodded. "Thank you, yes..... I only wish this were under better circumstances..."

"I know... Your father woud be proud, however, knowing all you are doing for this empire," he said. "Same for your brothers."

Sebastian smiled softly before looking at us, then back at him. "I hope so.... I want to lead this empire just as good as he and our mother did, keep it safe as long as I can...."

He nodded as then Leda walked in, taking a bow.

"We are ready," Leda assured.

"Thank you, Leda. Let everyone in," Sebastian said.

She bowed before heading out.

"Let's do this," I assured, patting my big brother's back as we headed towards the alter.

***

{•Lynette•}

I watched as Sebastian and Larisa stood before the priest, facing each other.

Larisa wore a beautiful dress, said to belong to Queen Marguerite herself and worn at her wedding day as well.