{•X•}

⚠️WARNING: Scenes depicting violence, assault, near death and murder, along with mentions of blood and gore, depicted in this chapter. If affected please proceed with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

I tried turning in different alleys and backways and roads around the area and trying to shake them off.

It felt like I've been running forever.... My lungs are burning.... I can barely feel my feet.... I'm losing too much blood....

I ran down the deserted road as I felt the cars starting to gain up on me again.

"Keep running."

I felt the headlights getting closer as I continued to run as fast as I can.

"HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!" I screamed again, holding my broken arm, hoping for someone to hear me and save me, or at least call the police.

"Keep running."

Who's voice is even talking to me!? Why is it so familiar!?

I quickly turned into another alley, hoping it'll lead me somewhere, but gasped when I came up to a dead end.

"NOOOOO!!!" I cried out as I tried finding a way out, but gasped as the lights suddenly shone on me and I spun around in horror, seeing the Trevor's car drove in with another one.

"No, please, please don't hurt me, please!!" I begged as I backed into the wall as they got down from the car, a few appearing from behind the cars.

"C'mon, girly, we're just looking for a lil fun, is all!!" One of them laughed.

"Trevor here says you're all ours!!" Zack shouted.

"Please, don't...!!! Just leave me alone... HEEEEELLLPPPP!!" I sobbed in pain, looking away as I continued screaming for help.

"That'll teach you to open your legs to anyone else, bitch!!!" Trevor snarled.

"Trevor, please, I swear, nothing happened!!!" I pleaded. "HEEEEEELLLP!!!! SOMEONE, PLEASE!!!!!"

"Once I'm done with you, I'm gonna hunt that little scrawny blonde fucker you were going out with behind my back and finish him, too!!" Trevor snarled. "Same with his shit stain brothers!!!"

"Is that so?"

A voice echoed over us and all of a sudden something landed in front of me, making me gasp and fall to the ground, my back still against the wall.

The tall figure then stood up and I gasped as I shock as I looked at him.

That blonde hair... I-Its him.....

"A-Aldous......" I mumbled, feeling relief.

He then turned and I saw his eyes.... W-Were....

I gasped in shock as bright, crimson colored eyes stared back at me.

T-Those eyes..... T-They're... From my nightmare....

"O-Oh my god...." I mumbled in shock.

"It's alright.... Just sleep for now, Lynette... I don't want you to see what happens next...." he said, waving his hand at me

Before I could even react, all of a sudden, I felt my energy drained from my body, and I whine as I felt my body collapse as it all went black.

{•Remington•}