» 29th of March, 2014 «

Dear Luke,

 Yeah, yeah, shut up. I feel bad for you, honestly. You must have pretty low standards.

Mikey's hair is different! And you don't have the blue streak in yours. I like the blue streak, it suits you. Also, I didn't know you had blue eyes.

Well I mean, she's kinda hot I guess? I don't know. Personally, I prefer Katy Perry. Though maybe I'm not the best placed to say who's hot and who's not when it comes to girls.

I do play an instrument. Well, two. I play bass, and a bit of piano. I guess I can also play guitar, but I don't really like it, so I never bring that up.

Hah, well I understand Ash. I'll probably end up alone anyways with lots of dogs, so I need to find someone to love... Which will most probably be my bass, to be fucking honest. And my dogs. I'm telling you, I'm going to be an old dog person. You know, like old cat ladies? I'll be an old dog man... Old dog person sounds better. Love is overrated, anyways. Everyone seems to want love, like it's this great big thing. I'm pretty sure it's not what it's made out to be. Sure, I guess it would be nice to have a person that you can count on and shit, but... I'd rather be doing my own thing. I don't want to be tied down by someone else. Hunh, I guess this is why I don't have any friends.

-CH

Ps: I saw the attached photo in one of the magazines my mum was making me throw out, and I thought of you. I mean, it's a nice photo, so I thought it would be better with you than in the garbage bin...