» 30th of July, 2016 «

A/N: Thank you for reading this guys! I love you lots. Here is the super sappy, super fluffy epilogue xx

Dear Calum,

It feels so weird writing to you, knowing that you're just in the next room. But I wanted to make today special, and what better way than to go back to how this all started?

Tomorrow is our two year anniversary. Admittedly, it may not be much, but god, Calum. It's been amazing. I can't believe how far we've come. I still have the first letter you ever sent me, did you know that? I haven't explicitly told you and I'm sure you already know, but if you didn't... Yeah. I still have it.

You were always so grumpy! It's so funny to look back at them. You never signed your name. It was always "CH". And you were so adamant on being upset! It was really funny, Cal. Little did we know what we were getting ourselves into, hunh?

We've come far, Calum. We've had our share of ups and downs, of awkward moments and stupid fights, but I wouldn't trade them in for anything in this world.

You are my world, Calum. I love you, so fucking much. I have never, and could never, love someone as much as I love you. With every passing day, I just fall more and more in love with you, which I didn't even think was possible.

I've been listening to The Lurkers' CD you had sent me those many months ago a lot lately. It reminds me of the days I was desperately trying to convince myself not to fall for you. I'm glad it didn't work.

You wanna know something, CalPal? I never could've imagined us to be where we are today, not even in my wildest daydreams. This is all I could ever want, and more. You make me unbelievably happy, Calum Hood. I don't even think I can put it in words properly without sounding overly sappy.

We're still young and we still have so much to go through, but I hope we go through life together. There's no place I'd rather be than by your side, you know that, right? And I will always be here for you. I will be here to support you and to love you no matter what life throws at us.

You are my world, Calum. You are my sun and moon and stars, and everything in between. I love you.

Happy two years, babe. I hope there are many more to come <3

-Lukey :-)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Dear Lukey,

You're only in the next room, but I could never say all of this out loud without making a fool of myself.

I can't believe tomorrow marks our two years together. It's crazy, isn't it? It's... It truly isn't that long but it feels like a lifetime. Well, no. It feels like we've known each other forever, and I love it. I love you.

Thank you for always being here despite my mood swings and despite everything that's happened. We've had the stupidest fights, but I'm amazed that you're still here. You're still here with me.

I love you, Luke, I truly do. I'm not the best at expressing my feelings but god, do I love you. You are an amazing person and I'm really honoured to have you in my life. To be yours, and to be able to call you mine. 

I remember the day we moved in to this apartment. I mean, it wasn't really that long ago, but it was fun. You and Mikey didn't want to do anything so Ash and I had to carry all the furniture in by ourselves while the two of you goofed off. Hah, I was so pissed at you, but you were being so cuddly and would not let me leave the couch that I couldn't stay mad.

I think that's the thing with you, Luke. I can never stay mad at you. You mean way too much to me to let anything stupid get in the way of us. I love you, I love you, I've loved you and will love you for a long time.

Okay, that's a lot of sap. I think I might be turning into a tree. (Get it? Because trees have sap? Yeah? I'm sorry.)

Lukey, I really think we have a long road ahead of us. And you know what? I know that I'm going to enjoy every moment of it. Because even through the rough parts, I will still love you, and nothing can make me forget that.

You make me a better person, Luke, and I could never forget that. Thank you for loving me. I love you so fucking much.

-Calum