Chapter 1.5: After Concert 🍋

Author: This is all you've been waiting for. A lemon with Akali.

Before we start, this is a small AMV about Ace of Spades!

Feel free to subscribe and enjoy!

*Time skip after the concert*

No one POV

Y/N: *tired* Man I am so drained.

To say you and your band are tired is a BIG understatement. Because you and your band performed your biggest concert so far FOR 2+ HOURS straight!

But your exhaustion and the 2 hour performance is worth it after performing it on front of 750,000 people. Not to mention this might be your band's best concert so far.

Right now you were sitting on a couch with your noodle lover Akali. The rest of your band members is on a small interview, answering the media for a while.

And you didn't come to the said interview because you are tired as hell. Luckily, your noodle lover Akali is right beside you. Always supporting as a girlfriend.

In fact, her appearance alone gave you enough energy to stay awake after the concert.

Akali: *giggling* At least you and your band gave it all.

Y/N: *rolls eyes* Say Akali, what is your girl's biggest concert so far?

Akali: *while cuddling* Hmm. I say 300,000 on our tour in Pop Stars.

Y/N: I see... Do you and your girls have any plans to make new one?

Akali: *sly smirk* Now why would I answer that?

You chuckled as Akali cuddles to you even more. She definitely got that habit from you.

Akali: Hey Y/N... 

Y/N: *looks to her* Hm?

You see Akali blushing. You know it's typical to her when you are near with her, but you know she's up for something.

Akali: *blushing* I... I...

You sat up and grab her hands gently. You maybe a metal star, but that doesn't mean your not a kind and gentle one. You were raised by a caring mother and a stronf father after all.

Y/N: What is it?

Akali: *still blushing* W-we are a thing right?

Y/N: *nods* Clear as a diamond. Why?

Akali: *gulps and looks at you* I... I want to do it!

You simply look at her. What does she meant by that? Until it clicked on your mind.

She wanted to do the "thing" together with you.

Y/N: *realizes it* E-eh?

You were taken back, and now it's your turn to blush. She nods at you as she holds your hands.

Akali: *blushing* I... I need some stress off... And Evelynn told me the best way is to do "it" with you.

Y/N: *blushes more* She what!?

You shouted in embarrassment. You can feel that Elias is somewhat linked to this. She leans to you and puts her arms on your shoulders.

Akali: *bits her lip* Don't worry Y/N. It's my decision.