Chapter 6: Rise

No one POV

After finally making a deal with your new music publisher. You, with your band members, including your manager are on your way home now. You were on your band's van while you were sitting on your respective seat.

Y/N: Finding a music publisher is very quick than I expected.

Luke: *chuckles* I know kid. Way too fast than we expected.

Elias: Hmm... Mister Tobey said that on Tuesday will be the release of our debut song of our 1st album.

Jason: Yeah, expect all kinds of ratings. Whether it's a "good s#it" kind or the "f*ck that in the trash" kind of rating.

Lucas: *sighs* It can't be avoided. People has different tastes of music.

Y/N: True. You 2 ain't wrong about that.

Elias: And you know the drill about it.

Y/N: *sighs* Elias. What did we just talk about no torture and killing?

Elias: I rather be called demon rather than seeing my band members being criticized by idiots.

Jason: *jokingly* Woah, since when did you become the "big brother" of our band Elias?

Elias: *looks to Elias* I'm the oldest member of the band. I can be a strict guardian or a big brother to all of you.

Lucas: Or maybe a chick magnet in concert.

You all laughed at his joke. Truth to be told, his mother is a succubus. So expect lot of women will fall for Elias.

Y/N: Can't blame Elias though. He has high charisma.

Elias: *looks to you* Don't downgrade yourself Y/N, your also handsome enough to attract women.

Y/N: *rolls your eyes* Yeah yeah.

Jason: *sternly* You better not flirt my younger sister you all.

You chuckled as you wore your headphones and lean back on your seat.

Y/N: Am I ready for this? F*ck yeah I am.

You look outside the window as you form a big smile.

Y/N: Better watch your back Akali, cause a another star will rise.

*Time skip 3 days later brought to you by author choosing between K/DA Akali or The baddest Akali skin*

Y/N POV

Right now. You, with your band members, Luke and Tobey are on the room of the radio station. And to your surprise, Draven is the announcer of the radio station.

Draven: *to the mic* Greetings! Welcome to 101.9 Music radio! And it's your favorite! The one and only! Drrrraaaaaven~!

9 Music radio! And it's your favorite! The one and only! Drrrraaaaaven~!