Chapter 2: Ride the Lightning

Ace of Spades will take a another step for their debut song, and soon their first album, Ride the Lightning.

And by the way, this chapter is inspired from the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. Enjoy!

No one POV

No one POV

*In the recording room*

After 2 days of making noises and taking attention on the internet and the public, all of your attention went viral

But Elias' stunt is what went viral the most. I mean he uses one of his luxurious cars and use it for a race! Now you know why he is called "daredevil" his other alias.

His race against a speed enforcer police went viral so much, that it was a news for days! You start to think he's Paul Walker reincarnated with a side of Dante.

Jason's cover of a holy music went viral. He is starting to be called holy bassist from that. And of course it get some criticism but you and the others doesn't give shit to that.

Jason's cover is now somewhere 6.4 million views. Besides the amazing bass cover of the music, it also become a meme material, which is funny.

While you and Lucas' guitar showdown is also went viral. You and Lucas called it: The last Shreddi, which is amusing if you look at it. You've get 6.8 million views already at the internet.

Right now you and your other band mates were finishing the final touch of your debut song: "Fight fire with fire". And it's almost done in fact!

You finished recording Jason's and Lucas' guitars as you and Elias were thinking of anything to add before finalizing it.

Elias: Should we add more effects on the final part?

Y/N: *shakes head* No, that would sound like artificial and s#it. Let's not rely on too much effects and electronic music, and put more passion and hardwork on music.

Elias: *smiles* Well said brother.

You smiled proudly as you and Elias finished the final touches of the song. The moment you and Elias finished it, you proceed to went out of the studio and went to the resting room where Lucas and Jason is.