Chapter 4: Backlash

Author: Finally finished dark souls 3! New chapter is here! Enjoy!

No one POV

After your manager told you that your band encountered a problem, you were wide awake in 3AM, finding any publishing studios to find.

Just right after your happy celebration of your birthday, another problem has arrived after that.

While you were searching using google, your group chat is been active when you announced the problem.

*In the group chat*

Lucas (Pretty boy): This is a avenger level threat.

Jason (XxBassistxX): When do we start searching?

Y/N (Street Ninja): Trust me, I've been already searching the moment Sir Luke told me the problem.

Elias (BadBoySage): I know some places, but we need to vote which one we can use and check to, cause as far as I know, before we can publish our album, they will already judge us.

Jason (XxBassistxX): He... Has a good point.

Y/N (Street Ninja): Thanks for the reminder Elias. But hey it's 3AM in the morning, let's fix this together later this morning all right?

Elias (BadBoySage): I'm not sleeping right now, but thanks I guess?

Jason (XxBassistxX): Got it. Message here if need something boss.

Lucas (Pretty boy): Sure I guess. Sleep well!

*End of conversation*

You sighed as you put down the phone as you sighed tiredly.

Y/N: Another problem arises... Is this a test...?

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N on his Band outfit and K/DA Akali dancing together*

Y/N POV

The moment you woke up, solving your band's problem is your very first priority.

After washing your face and put the towel on the dryer, you grab your (favorite color) jacket and went down to the house.

As you went down, your mother Aina is surprised to see you on a different outfit. While going to the front door, you wore your jacket and walk like a bad ass.

Aina: Oh Y/N my dear! What's with the attire?

Y/N: *chuckles* Just gotta assemble the band, cause we have a small problem. But don't worry our band can solve it.