Chapter 8: From Buddies, to Lovers

Author: Title says it all! Time to claim the rapper's heart!

No one POV

*Two and a half months later*

After finding out that your noodle buddy Akali has a ex boyfriend before, you were there for her everytime, whether its for emotional support or your presence alone. You were always there for her.

You can tell that she's recovering from her emotinal wounds thanks to you. Pushing aside the comfort and the recovery, you were questioning your relationship with Akali.

Are you really noodle buddies only? Or more than Noodle buddies? That questions are stuck on your head.

You told this to your band mates, and man they have various reactions and answers to your problem.

Your drummer Elias is straight up to the point. He said you should confess to her so that he can have threesome with you and Akali on the bed. Heck he might even call Evelynn for a f*cking foursome!

Your bassist Jason told you that you should brace the pain IF Akali rejects you. But he always pray that she will say yes to you. Oh boy, you pray that he and Kai'sa will be a thing.

Your guitarist Lucas is a honest answer. Be at yourself. No flirty or teasing lines, be at yourself and say that you love Akali with all of your heart.

And as for your manager Luke, he gives you the best tip for confession. You have to understand her. And you know that you understand her for a long time.

Hell, you were with her since the beginning.

While your problem arises on your mind, you push aside those problems for the moment because you and your band are continuing to make the songs for your band's upcoming album, And Justice For All.

Right now, you and your band mates are on your recording/session room checking and preparing your instruments for recording the song that will mark records on music history.

The title of the song? One.

Y/N: *to your band mates* All right let's wrap this up before we record guys. *looks to Lucas* Guitar?

Lucas: *plays guitar for a while* Check. Including the effects and pedals.

Y/N: *looks to Jason* Overpowering Bass?

Jason: *smirks and plays Bass* Yep. It is ready.

Y/N: *looks to Elias* Drum machines?

Elias: *chuckles* You got it.

You smiled, knowing that everything is ready. You face to your front and check your main electric guitar, making sure it's on the right tone.

Y/N: *looks to your manager Luke* Everything's ready now boss?

Oh right, your manager Luke is currently helping you and your band on the recording sessions lately, and your music publisher Tobey is helping on the audio.

Luke: *via mic* Your all good to go! Cue the signal all right?

Y/N: *nods* Got it.

Every albums that you and your band makes, it is fueled with your band's dreams, passion and hard work. You all worked on this together, to punch a hole in the high skies above.

You took a deep breathe away from the recording microphone, fully prepared on this song.

And you started it on one...