Chapter 6: Decisions for the Finale

Author: Only few chapters away until we finish this amazing journey. Enjoy!

*Time skip 3 days later*

No one POV

After the big announcement to the public and the social media, you and your band mates are all working together in according to the big plan that you and Lucas created.

You all had different roles on this one, you were working on the guitar riffs and lyrics, your drummer Elias is on his amazing drum skills, your bassist Jason is also helping you out on making the lyrics and rhythm, and your guitarist Lucas is the one making the hype and the guitar solo.

While you were all working on your final album before hiatus, you and your band are always been nagging and stormed by social media.

Seriously, when your band announces that your gonna release your final album, they thought the whole world is ending. That's how big thing your band are.

Right now, you and your band are on the studio room recording your bassist Jason's bass riff for your last album's first music, Enter Sandman.

Y/N: *via mic* All right Jason! Stand by and be prepared!

You were working with your manager Luke and your band's music publisher Tobey on this big plan. Hell, Tobey is impressed on this plan and immediately agreed to be part of it.

Jason: *inside the recording* Got it!

Luke: *via mic* This is take 3 bass recording of Enter Sandman , your up Jason.

When it comes to bass and backing vocals, that is Jason's talents come in. This is where he stood proud the most, and thus, he's the best bassist of your band.

Y/N: *via mic* And cue!

Like a bass machine he is, your bassist Jason starts playing his favorite bass guitar for your band's final album first music, Enter Sandman.

This is Jason's bass!

Stop at 1:48!

After playing his part you thumbs up to Jason, satisfied on his work as your manager Luke speaks up.

Luke: *via mic* You've done great today Jason!

Jason: *smiles* Your all gonna have my fried rice later!

You laugh in satisfaction as you called it for a day. You and your band have a lot of things to do.

Y/N: *hummed* We still have lots of songs to do working on lyrics and main rhythm to do.

Tobey: *looks at you* Oh right! How's the other songs making Y/N?

Y/N: *lowers headphone* Oh that huh? Elias is working on the lyrics of The Unforgiven, Don't tread on me, The God that failed and Of Wolf and Man.

Tobey: *nods* I see. Keep us posted if you or anyone else needed something will you?

You smiled and give your music publisher a thumbs up to him.

Y/N: Got ya covered.

Your bickering were interrupted when your band's assistant Konoe enters in...cutely.

Y/N: *smiles teasingly* Yo shortie!

You teased her before you see her took a deep breathe before angrily pouting on you. God she's so cute!