Filler Chapter: Lucas IS A WHAT?

Author: Guess what Lucas have? 😏 Also special thanks to MigyTheWorld for giving me a idea on this XD.

No one POV

Another day for you and your band. Since you and your band are on break, you and you band mates are on your daily routine. And by daily routine, another day of weird stuff that's happening on your band.

You were practicing Graffiti arts on your big wall inside your room, practicing your flaws and problems on the arts. And you are doing great on it!

Your Graffiti art inside the room :D

You wiped the sweat of on your forehead, satisfied on your work. You put the spray cans on the respective bags as you look at your hands stained with paint.

Y/N: Sheesh. *looks to your hands* Now I know why Akali uses plastic gloves when using spray paints.

You opened the door of your room's bathroom and started washing your hands.

While you and your band mates are doing your respective stuff, Lucas asked you a small permission to help Ahri for her small project, you agreed to let Lucas help her fellow kitsune.

You don't even asked about what's the small project about Ahri, but you didn't mind it because you and your band are on the break.

After washing your paint stained hands for minutes, you went out of your room and went down to the main hall to see Jason upside down hanging like a bat while looking at his phone.

Y/N: Yoo Jason! *Jason looks at you* Where's Elias and why are you hanging upside down?

Jason: Elias is on his garage, cleaning his car collections, and I'm hanging upside down because I am bored. *scratches wings* And I'm starting to think my bird personality is kicking in.

Y/N: *rolls eyes* Oh well, why not go visit your sister?

Jason: *still hanging upside down* She has field trip.

Y/N: *shrugs* Oh well, enjoy your time man. I'm gonna buy some chips and drinks later for the superbowl show later on.

Jason: *scratches wings* Sure man. Don't be late!

You nodded as you stepped outside the mansion as your pet (dog name) follows you while his tail wagers happily. You chuckled as you kneel down and rub his head passionately.

Y/N: Hey little buddy, we're gonna have a VERY enthusiastic walk! And we are gonna buy your favorite treat all right?

(Dog name): *spins in happiness*