Chapter 5: Ace of Spades

Author: Is this legit?

WHO'S EXCITED!? New chapter is here! Enjoy!

Y/N POV

You have spent hours looking at the internet, in searching for your band members you've need for your dream band. You also have looked people on the internet sensation who has amazing skills on music, and currently they are on your list.

With Lucas also aiding you on searching for your band members, you are currently searching the bassist of your band. Lucas is searching for a drummer of your band.

Right now, you were on your computer as you continue to search for any possible bassist member of your dream band. Then you see a tittle of a video that caught your attention.

"Mysterious Bassist player on mall! Suddenly disappears on bright light. Angel or a trick?"

This somewhat caught your interest. You moved your mouse and clicked on the video. The moment the video plays, you see a man with white hair and blue eyes with a modified bass guitar.

Your interest gets more higher as you saw him play a bass solo. He makes a interesting tone of the bass as he plucks the string correctly on the video.

Author: If you forget what he plays, this is what he plays:

You can tell he has a talent in music and bass guitar. After he plays the bass solo, you can see the crowd praises and cheers him, and he bows down.

Then in split second, a bright light flashes the screen and now he's gone. There's only a white feather on the ground.

Y/N: Damn. He has strong fingers!

You wrote down on your notebook: Bassist angel? High possibility.