Chapter 4.5: Stars of Stars

Author: This takes place after the last chapter! And contains wholesome moments! Enjoy!

No one POV

After one huge feast alongside with your band mates, your family and with the K/DA ladies, you are already satisfied your hunger and right now you were cuddling with Akali on a seat.

While you and Akali are cuddling to each other, your parents are busy interacting with your band mate's parents. That's very typical of your mother.

Y/N: *chuckling* Don't blame me Akali. It's that people love our music genre.

Akali: *huffs* Oh well. Congrats on winning the awards Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm. *rubs her hair and smiles* And also congrats for winning the "best rapper" of the year.

Akali: *giggles* Thanks.

While you 2 ninjas of love are cuddling together, your drummer Elias and K/DA's diva Evelynn are seen enjoying their time together.

Elias: Hmm. Look at the 2. *smiles in amusement* So cute.

Evelynn: *giggles and leans to Elias* I am glad that our rogue found her true love.

Elias: Hm. *smirks* Finally someone can watch our crack headed yet lovable leader.

Then a lightbulb has lighted on Elias' dirty mind as he smirks towards Evelynn.

Elias: Say Evelynn my dear~ *leans to her* When can I receive my award~?

Evelynn: Oh that reward~? *smiles seductively and looks to Elias* You can get it tonight~

And if god is watching everyone's antics, your band's manager Luke comes inside again the room with a big grin.

Now back with you!

Y/N: *notices your manager* Yo sir Luke! What's with the big smile?

Luke: *chuckles* Oh well, looks like the band Pentakill wants to meet YOU all and the K/DA ladies too!

You alongside with your band mates and the K/DA ladies stop what you all doing and looks at your manager. The pentakill band themselves wants to meet you all?

Y/N: *rubs ears* I think Elias' drumming earlier had affected my hearing, did I heard it right?

Akali: *lowers cap* Yeah. Is it true what we heard?

Luke: *chuckles* You heard it right everyone. Pentakill THEMSELVES wanted to meet you all. They were also fans of my gentlemen works.

Lucas: *ears perks up* Wait really?

Elias: *shook his surprised look* When it's gonna start?

Luke: *grins* Tonight?

You suddenly remembered that Kayle has a interest to Jason. You laugh inwardly seeing what will happen if Kai'sa see Kayle's interactions to Jason.

Y/N: *thoughts* Boy oh boy. I pray for your safety Jason.

Jason: Well if they wanted to meet us all, what are we waiting for then?

Ahri: *giggles* Jason's right. Isn't he Lucas?

Lucas: *shrugs* If they want to, I follow their lead.

Kai'sa: *nods* Ready ladies?

Evelynn: *smirks in excitement* Always has been. Come on!

You nod as your lover Akali stood up from your lap and you decided to let your mom and dad know that your band are going to take a detour.