Epilogue

Every journey has it's end. It always has.

Every big events starts from small beginnings.

Every stars starts from a spark.

And all of them can't last forever

Now what will you and your band do?

*Time skip 1 year later*

Y/N POV

You were slowly waking up on your bed as you yawn a little. You turn to your right to see your girl Akali sleeping peacefully beneath the sheets of your bed.

You see, you and Akali have steamy session the whole night alone, boy she pleasured you great for hours straight!

Y/N: *kisses Akali's forehead* Morning darling.

She yawned softly as she clings on your arm cutely. That's right, Akali loves cuddling with you alone.

Akali: *sleepy* 10... moar minutes babe...

You chuckled in amusement as you whisper to her ear.

Y/N: *whisper* If you don't wake up, I'm not gonna cook ramen.

She suddenly jolt from the bed, wide awake as she holds your hands tightly with wide eyes.

Akali: *begging* You can't do that!

You laughed as you boop her nose with your signature grin showing off to Akali.

Y/N: *jokingly* Got ya fooled babe.

Your girl Akali puffs before you see her checking her amazing hair. And you like the new looks of her too!

 And you like the new looks of her too!

Y/N: *smiling* I like your new style. Who dyed your hair by the way Akali?

Akali: *blushes a little* Kai'sa helped me dye my hair. I kinda messed up when I tried to dye it alone.

Y/N: *hummed and reaches for clothes* Doesn't matter. No matter what kind of style and clothes you take, it will never change how beautiful you are.

Akali: *blushing* Oh you.

You chuckled as you stood up and start wearing your clothes. After a minute or 2 of changing, you turn back to see your girl Akali on her new outfit

 After a minute or 2 of changing, you turn back to see your girl Akali on her new outfit