Filler chapter: KDA All Out

FULL ALBUM IS RELEASED EVERYONE! SEARCH IT ON YOUTUBE AND EXPECT YOU AND YOUR BAND MATES BEING OUT OF CHARACTER! ENJOY!

Btw, who stayed up to wait for their release? I do 🤚

No one POV

The day has arrived.

The day that you and your band has arrived. And it is worth the wait.

It is currently 10PM on your band's mansion. Your guitarist Lucas is pacing back and forth in excitement, your basisst Jason is tapping his foot in excitement, while Elias is preparing his drink, for his excitement.

Now right on cue, you kicked down your mansion's door with a big smile on your face.

Y/N: IT. HAS. ARRIVED!

You were holding a small box as your band members roared in excitement.

Lucas: FINALLY! WORTH THE WAIT!

Jason: DON'T WASTE TIME Y/N! I WANNA HEAR KAI'SA'S SONG!

Elias: *shouts loudly* JUST PLAY IT!

Y/N: CHILL. THE F*CK OUT EVERYONE! I'm playing it!

You put the box on your table and open it gently to see K/DA's prestige edition of their album. ALL OUT.

You didn't waste time as you gently put the album gently on the player

You didn't waste time as you gently put the album gently on the player. While preparing the player, Lucas brought chips, Jason brought popcorns, and Elias brought out a bottle of whiskey.

Y/N: *faces your band members* Are you ready for this?

Lucas: LETS GO!

Jason: *wings spread* ILL TAKE IT!

Elias: *raises whiskey* For Evelynn.

You smirked as you play it. You immediately sat on the couch with your band. Then let the eargasm begin!

KDA ALL OUT SONG ON ORDER:

1. THE BADDEST

2. MORE

3. VILLAIN

4. DRUM GO DUM

5. I'LL SHOW YOU

You and your band is grinning ear to ear. Even though you listened to it for 100th time, it never gets old.

Y/N: My babe Akali already nailing it!

Lucas: Still sound great to my ears. *smiles*

Jason: *clasps hands* I'm glad that they give my partner Kai'sa lines.