Chapter 7: Rising Stars

Final chapter of this Arc is here! Ready for Arc III after this? What would be your band's next moves? Find it out here!

No one POV

*Time skip 1 month later*

Your band's popularity has increased like a rocket flying through space. You all became instant stars as your band finally released your 1st Album.

Of course, there are bad critics that gave your album a poor review. Guess they don't have good taste.

"A Led Zepellin rip off"

"A album made by weirdos"

"Music full of nonsense"

"This album promotes violence and satanism"

You and your band mates simply ignored those reviews. Why?

Cause you already got 1 million fans enjoying and supporting your debut album already. That's right, a million already.

And of course, you got a lot of work to do. Endorsements, advertisements and gigs to attend. But on the bright side, you all start to gain enough money.

But that didn't stop right there. Due to how popular your album in less than a month, the demands of each concert is getting bigger. Each ticket price is getting bigger as well. And the support from your band is increasing big!

And speaking of support, your mom and dad is so proud of you already. They have been your no.1 fans since you've started this career. In fact, if they have spare time together, they watch your concerts for support.

Author: FYI, when I joined a small time tournament in COD mobile, my dad supported me :D

Your life changed in a flash. From small time gig singer, to a rising star with Elias, Jason and Lucas. Performing together with huge crowds.

It's time to rise.

*With Ace of Spades*

Y/N POV

Y/N: *shouting to the crowd* OH YEAH!?

You and your band mates were performing a concert earlier this afternoon. Featuring your debut album. You were wearing your ninja outfit, Lucas is wearing his kitsune outfit, Jason has his metal wings on, while Elias is on his demon form ready to rile up the fans again. The crowd riled up the moment you shouted at them.

Y/N: *shouting? ARE YOU ALL F*CKING READY!?

The crowd screamed in excitement as they all chant your band name. You had a big grin, and you can feel your band mates is satisfied to see the crowd being riled up.

Jason: *shouting* I CAN'T F*CKING HEAR YOU ALL! ARE YOU READY!?

The crowd screamed louder after Jason screamed like a demon to the crowd. Jason has also strong crowd control.

Y/N: *shouting* YOU F*CKING ASKED FOR IT! CREEPING! DEATTHHH!!!

The crowd screamed louder as you looked to your band mates with a smile.

Y/N: You know the drill gentlemen! HIT IT!

This is your concert looks like :D. Finish it until to the end!

Your band has the best set when it comes to concert. You have this striking, yet charisma aura. Lucas has the ability to shred guitars into pieces and his ability to change your clothes in middle of chorus. Jason has the amazing back up vocals and his energy to make crowds crazy, and Elias has the drum skills that rhymes on every song you all perform.