Chapter 7: Ace's final card

Author: Few chapters away from the finale! Are you all ready for this?

No one POV

*time skip 3 and a half months later*

It's been a busy months with your band, finalizing and finish the songs and works for your band's final album, the Silver Album.

If Master of Puppets is about the bad effects of drugs, and And Justice For All is about the injustice and unfair system of a government

If Master of Puppets is about the bad effects of drugs, and And Justice For All is about the injustice and unfair system of a government. The Silver Album is different from the rest of your band's masterpiece.

The Silver Album is related to many things. It can be related to fears and nightmares, torment, bullying and others. It's a vice versa theme album now.

And since this is your band's final album before going hiatus, you and your band mates wanted this to be a special album for everyone else.

The Silver Album has a total of 12 songs, and it is now included with demo songs and cards signed respectively with each members. And only 10 exclusive album covers has signed with your names on it.

Now your all gonna ask, why is the release of the album is delayed? Well it's all now according to the plan.

Y/N POV

Y/N: *standing in front of the mic* Check test mic. Is it good?

Luke: *via mic* All clear! Final adjustments is good!

Y/N: *in front of mic* All right, this is final adjustment for Wherever I may roam.

You stated as you check your own guitar, adjusting the effects and other chords. You look back to your band mates to see them checking out their instruments before recording again.

Y/N: *checks everyone* Everyone ready?

Jason: *plays few strings* Yeah.

Lucas: *checks effects* Hell yeah Y/N. Let's play it like we were meant to be.

Elias: *twirls drumsticks* Always has been.

Y/N: *chuckling* Sorry for my sh*tty vocals a month ago. Gotta practice my vocals again.

Lucas: *hands out pick* Don't worry Y/N. Your doing great.

Jason: *nods* True, we still have a month or two right?

Elias: *gives thumbs up to everyone* All right. Let's get into it shall we?

Y/N: *grins* Yeah. Let's f*cking do it.

You faced the mic as you signaled your manager and your music publisher Tobey on the recording room that it's time to cue.

Y/N: *hands up* All right! Wherever I may roam!