-ARC 1-

Short summary...

Before there were the famous K/DA and the legendary Ace of Spades band. Before there was the master rapper Akali, and the Ace vocalist Y/N. You and Akali were simple best friends with high dreams for your future.

You and Akali were best friends. From childhood until High school. Sadly all good things must have come to an end. You and Akali separated from each other, pursuing bot of your dreams. But you and Akali still think of each other, no matter how far away between the 2 of you.

While on the road to your dream, you have met good and amazing people. Like Lucas, Darius and Ekko. You were room mates with Lucas, and you Two went a lot of tests, paperworks, thesis and research during on college.

And luckily, you 2 have succeded and graduated, both making your parents so proud of you. While on the road, you were starting to take gimmicks like performing on cafe, clubs and other shows that can jumpstart your career.

And one day, you've planned that you will create a band with Lucas. You and Lucas have recruited 2 famous internet sensation. Jason Dakota, the bassist angel and Elias Moon, the demon hybrid drummer.

And with you 4...

Āćê øf Špâđě§has been created.

If there's gonna be Pop Stars, there are gonna be Rock Stars. What future lies ahead for this soon to be stars?

The new chapter of Ace of Spades begins now.....

You still here?

Fine! A teaser for the future chapters I'm making. Enjoy!

*With Ace of Spades*

The 3 members of Ace of Spades, Y/N, Jason and Elias were seen sitting together discussing on what will be their next plans after releasing their new debut album.

Y/N: Let's hope this will kickstart our career.

Jason: It will work. Trust me.

Elias: After all, if there's gonna be pop stars, there's gonna be rockstars.

Y/N: Speaking of Rockstars, where's Lucas?

Right on cue, Lucas enters the room, while also carrying the art for their new album. He placed it gently on the table as you and everyone else looked at the artwork of your album.

Y/N: Ride the Lightning? Sounds awesome.

Jason: And I love your art already.

Author: This is the best I can do XD

Author: This is the best I can do XD. Can anyone guess who's band album is the "Ride the Lightning?"

Lucas: Eh, looks like Miss Fiora's lesson came in handy!