Chapter 4: A surprise visit!

Who hates math here like Akali? I do 😆

No one POV

While spending your night with Akali yesterday, the internet is gonna blow up. Why?

Because of your band crashing their concert last night. Not only it went viral and become trending on internet, but also the both fandoms of 2 groups are celebrating.

Why celebrating? Because they saw their favorite pairings interact, especially you and Akali. Typical fandom.

And speaking of interactions, the fandom's theory of you and Akali were friends back in childhood is confirmed. Jesus where did they get this ideas from?

Right now you and your band were watching the news about your band crashing tonight's K/DA concert. You had a big satisfied smile as you were seen rapping on the news.

Reporter: A very great unexpected event has occurred on tonight's K/DA concert, because the famous Ace of Spades band group crashes this earlier night! Fans of both K/DA and Ace of Spades went wild on their sudden performance!

Then you all saw Jason and Kai'sa dancing gracefully each other. You look to Jason with a small blush on his face.

Y/N: Not to be sound dirty but...

Elias: *straight to the point* Did you just grab Kai'sa's ass?

Jason: *blushes more* It was accident! Okay?

Lucas: *not convinced* Right... Whatever you say man.

Elias: By the way Y/N. *you look at him* How's your reunion with Akali?

Y/N: *chuckles* We talk about the years we spent all the way until now. Man she haven't changed. Not to mention, she got more beautiful.

Elias: Speaking of reunion, did you drive crazy earlier?

Y/N: *shrugs* Yeah. She literally freaked out while I drove my mustang.

Lucas: *claps* HA! Pay me $30 Elias!

You see Elias grumbling in defeat while you had a amused face.

Y/N: You 2 bet on this don't you?

Elias: *sighs* Yes.

Jason: *throws a bottle of soda* B#tch please, I am betting on which you 3 are gonna get one of the girls first.

You all laughed together. You know that someday each of you will be smitten, just not yet.

Then you all heard the door open to reveal your manager Luke with a big grin on his face. Man you know he's impressed with that grin.

Luke: *grinning* Well done boys. You definitely make their concert one hell of a night.

Y/N: *chuckles* We did made one sir.

Lucas: Not to mention the fandom of both sides are celebrating. *sighs* Expect shippers.

Jason: *chuckles* Tell me about it.

Luke: *sighs* Well we can't avoid that one. We kinda have obsessive and crazy fandom.

Y/N: *scoffs and kinda skeptical* Kinda!?

The rest of your band members laughed at your remark. What you said is true, both sides had crazy and hyped fandom. But your band's fandom is way more crazy than K/DA's fandom.

Luke: *laughing* By the way boys, now that your current plans are done. What will be our next move?

You fixed your seating on the couch as you were thinking deeply. You and your band can make a new album to continue the hype train, or do something else.