Chapter 3: A birthday gift and a problem

Your just few steps away from your dream of becoming a rock star. Will you achieve it? Looks like you need to deck out your Aces on the table!

One more thing!

I'm gonna buy it! Enjoy!

*In K/DA's penthouse*

No one POV

Your noodle buddy Akali finally explained to her fellow girls why she's in deep thoughts lately.

She explained that you're her best friend since elementary. And your friendship all started when she asks how to climb to a tree. And soon become noodle buddies as you called it together.

Akali: *finally summarized it* And that's it... That's why I'm kinda silent lately.

Ahri: You know, your relationship with this "noodle buddy" of yours is amazing. I'm surprised that you two don't become a thing yet!

Akali blushes as she lowers her cap, covering her blush. You see she's starting to question herself that if she only sees you as a best friend... Or a boyfriend.

She has regrets on her life. And one of those is not asking you earlier. She's afraid of being rejected, that's why she didn't asked about it.

Evelynn: *teasing smirk* And if your noodle buddy and you become a thing, don't mind if there's gonna be threesome~

Ahri: *groans* Eve, can you please stop being a hungry gal just for a day?

Evelynn: Nope darling~ *smirks*

Kai'sa: Well, where's your noodle buddy Y/N right now Kali?

Akali: *shrugs* I don't know. The only news I heard from him is that he already graduated at his college. I'm happy for him.

Ahri: *smiles* Good to hear.

Kai'sa: Now that you've finally said it, are you happy now?

Akali: *nods* Yep. Feels like the weight has been released on me. *smiles*

Ahri: *smiles brightly again* Splendid!

Evelynn: Please Kali, the moment you see your Y/N you talk about, take a picture so that we can see him~

Akali: *glares* Oh no you won't Eve.

The girls laughed. Looks like Akali's weight is now lifted. They may have different and personal problems, but they will look each other.

*Time skip the next day brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Akali eating together on a giant bowl of ramen*

Y/N POV

Today is a special day for you. Because today is your birthday! You are now officially 21 years old as of today!

Of course, your band mates, and your classmates from your college days never forget your big day, as they are on their way on your house this afternoon